Love… love never changes

mr favourite story is when reak goes over to his girlfriend's house and ends up bludgeoning her or was it the other way round...either way, side splitting stuff.

Fat Tony! said:
Good for you :p, Im just saying I dont need one at the moment since I can manage about 3 or 4 quid a week easy. In fact some weeks I dont spend anything

That's what I was like before I had money :p

Dedalus said:
mr favourite story is when reak goes over to his girlfriend's house and ends up bludgeoning her or was it the other way round...either way, side splitting stuff.

Didn't it also have something to do with playing video games? lol

let me get this straight... you beat up some people with a baseball bat in your mind... because you dont like selling shoes???

its probably been said before, but you starting off saying that you sell shoes just made me think of Al Bundy from Married with Children :p

lol, I spend about £20 - £30 a week mate. Oh, and good luck finding a job you'll enjoy doing day in day out.

Actually I still selling shoes, and I get good commission for it, 3%. On weekdays I sell about $800 worth of shoes, on weekends this number goes up to $2000. Plus my actual wage is $15 per hour, so I am doing pretty good for a college student, could be better, but oh well.

I also have Ford Taurus, but it rests in my parent’s house, I drove that car when I was in high school, it was the first car my dad got himself when we came to USA. Now I got fancy Honda Civic, but I don’t really drive it, because driving car in San Francisco is suicide.

As for the story, it’s summer, I am bored, I am at my parents’ house in Castro Valley, nothing else to do. Would be funny if something like that happened, but alas my life slowed down with coming of damned vacation, I want to go back to college, yay for summer semester that starts next week. Oh, I don’t really know what the heck I would do if I ever caught my girlfriend cheating on me, but I trust her, plus everything goes well.

P.S. About leaking armpit… ergh, that was the truth… Oh… don’t ask. Just let’s me say we were at the stage where both of us wanted to “experiment”, stupid… very stupid.

P.S.S Nobody got Fallout reference?

Mr.Reak said:
Bhahaha, some true... Hey, at least I kill someone in my pathetic fanfiction of my life :p

It had a FLCL refrence in there. I can tell you like FLCL because of your avatar :).

They also copied ATHF at the begining and various other shows throughout.

My praise goes to you, sir. I laughed multiple times. And cried. Tears of joy and distress. I felt raw emotion.

But seriously, you should write a book. I would buy it.

theagentsmith said:
My praise goes to you, sir. I laughed multiple times. And cried. Tears of joy and distress. I felt raw emotion.

But seriously, you should write a book. I would buy it.

Go out and buy "The Real Ultimate Power: The Offical Ninja Book", well go pre-order it anyway.

Mr.Reak said:
P.S.S Nobody got Fallout reference?

i'm a huge fallout fan, explain it please????

the only thing i can see related to fallout in your story is the cursing

Pressure said:
Go out and buy "The Real Ultimate Power: The Offical Ninja Book", well go pre-order it anyway.

Cool, thanks.

sexy latino man is in fallout?

no wonder I never got around playing it....

speaking of vents:

I work in a lab. it's a genetics lab. people who hear that get all glossy eyed and shit. they think i do some fantastic stuff. I cure cancer here on a daily basis - yeah right. I'm the LB of the lab. Lab Bitch. That's right. In addition to curing cancer on a daily basis, I also get to do stupid shit people can't do themselves. Like fill out orders for their reagents/supplies. Can they pull out the order form and look up the catalog number themselves? apparently not. What else am I? I'm apparently the shoulder to cry on. When i first got to the lab a year ago, one of the lab techs working here ALWAYS told me about her kids and the problems she had with them. Story: She adopts two kids. Apparently the kids were abused physically and sexually. By the way, kids who get abused at young ages are messed up for a long long time, if not their entire lives. anyway, this lady would tell me about her kids and even cry in lab when talking about them. Sure, it's fine and mushy and touching the first time, but not after i've been working there 3 months. I really don't want to hear how you're having problems with the adoption agency getting them to acknowledge your kids were already messed up before you got them. I say take them back. Lesson learned. She even wanted me to watch them. I'm thinking. Well, you told me your daughter tried to stab her brother. Sure, i'll bring my knife set over. We can have knife throwing contests at dear 'ole bro. Finally they fired this lady. And then the Russian and Indian lady(btw why are so many indians in research?), who just started working go at it. They bitch and moan and complain about each other every day. Not to each other. but to whom: yes, me. wow, i'm so ****ing lucky. i get to hear them talk about each other EVERYDAY. THANK YOU JESUS. And then this week. One of the nurses is smelling something odd. I'm thinking to myself one of two things: (1) Indian's new dish she brought to work, (2) autoclave, which is basically a steam machine that heats up trash and utensils to disinfect them. She claims it's a mouse. Well, i still cant figure out which is right. So tomorrow, it's apparently my job to hunt and find the dead mouse. Does my title say: Pest Control? Last i checked: No ****ing way. but i gotta do it, cause i'm LB, Lab Bitch.

btw. this is all true. but i get to do some really cool stuff besides.

Back