M E T A L G E A R S O U R C E

M

MasterSaji

Hello, this is, Connor, supporter and friend of Adam, the co-leader and head designer of Metal Gear Source; a Half Life 2 mod. I have been asked to go around informing the masses about their project and I am all to happy to oblige. Here is Adam's message:

Adam said:
Hi there, I'm Adam, the co-leader and Head Designer of the Half-life 2 modification Metal Gear Source: Asperity of Sentience. We are located at http://mgsource.50webs.com/ and have a MODDB profile at http://mods.moddb.com/7589/metal-gear-source-asperity-of-sentience/ .

We are currently looking for talented individuals who would like to join a new modification. We're searching for Coders(especially), Modellers, Texture Artists, Mappers, Animators, Sound Technitions and everything inbewtween. However, if you would like to support this mod, but would prefer to keep your skills at a mercenary level please help as much or as little as you please, we'll certainly consider anyone's offer and refer back to them. Communal efforts are welcome! We'd truely prefer to get people onto our actual development team, but all help is greatly appreciated. So please lend us your great skills!

Also, if you feel you could be a worthy candidate for voice acting, please contact us right away! We are in search for people to portray such famous characters as Solid Snake, Gray Fox, Naomi hunter, and even Johnny Sesaki!

Please contact me at [email protected] or one of my IM handels ([email protected] for MSN, Serzggh for AIM, and necronlover for yahoo). You can also contact the director of the mod at [email protected] . I (along with Connor) will be checking this thread regurally, so please feel free to respond here as well!

~Adam(Head Designer)
M E T A L G E A R S O U R C E

Putting spaces between letters is a sure way to get people interested.

I dunno, it looks sort of mediocre to me, but I was never a big fan of MGS.

The spacing betweeen letters is intended to be an allusion to the bold and long text of the metal gear solid games. And we're just geting started up, so don't judge us too harshly : ). Thanks for your input though!

i love metal gear.. don't **** it up.;) how big is youre dev team ?

-dodo

i love metal gear.. don't **** it up.;) how big is youre dev team ?

-dodo

;) We'll do our best not to. As for the size of our dev team; it's small but growing! We have a sound director and sound tech, an object modeler, and mapper and a soon-to-be-codder! (He's actually reading up on how to code and such :p ) But we're always looking for more people to help make this a truely unique experience for Metal gear fans! Thanks for your input!

~Connor

making a metal gear game, means reprogramming AI.. thats going to be hard for someone thats learning how to code.

-dodo

Yes, the AI programming will be "fun" :)

Oh, apparently the link to our ModDB page is incorrect in the first post, and since I cannot edit it, here is the correct link.

MGSource on ModDB

Thanks for the continuing support guys! :)

~Connor

Back