m16a2

Coolhead2100

Reaction score
Heres my latest work:

m16a2.jpg

yeh its an m16a2 Used primarily my the special forces
heres a picture of one
ColtM16A1Luked.jpg

Edit* Ok you may be right, I thought it was an m16a2 but its an m4a2... I think...

Dude thats a M4A1. M4A1's are primarly the same apart from the shorter barrel lenth.

The pic you have is either a M4A1 or that XM something something

This is an m16a2

Yeh yeh I learned my lesson :(
Next time ill make sure of what gun im making :D

it looks ok, but you might to advance past the spline trace and extude methood for alot of these models...

Originally posted by Short_Fuse
Dude thats a M4A1. M4A1's are primarly the same apart from the shorter barrel lenth.

The pic you have is either a M4A1 or that XM something something

This is an m16a2

na ah, its a CAR 15 (Colt Automatic Rfle)

Originally posted by Tha_Slaya
na ah, its a CAR 15 (Colt Automatic Rfle)

yup, m4 has more barrel sticking out of the forward grip :)

Originally posted by Incitatus
yup, m4 has more barrel sticking out of the forward grip :)

the m4 and car15 have the exact same apprearance. The m4 just has a few new inside parts. Nothing major. Ask someone who used both what the difference were and they will say nothing. They could have switched them overnight and noone would noticed what they were using

but is is an m4 commando edition. Nothing that has to do with the military. possibly vietnam. but it has a shorter barrel.

CAR 15 has a nasty recoil, easy jamming, tend to loose parts...

M4 fixed theese ;)

Originally posted by Ti133700N
Yea looks like a colt commando, i did one a month ago...

Colt Commando

thats either an m4 or a car 15. It has the logner barrel. Im gussing more of a car15 becuase we did away with the 20 round magazones a while ago. Im not sure I I should go by military standards al lthe time. Civilians do weird things to perfectly good guns.

Like shoot people with them? :)

Ok sorry I havn't posted an update in a while but Ive been away.

And this render is withj normal smoothing off

Originally posted by PiMuRho
Like shoot people with them? :)

Well i mean stupid crap on it. put new unneccesary parts. Kind of like what people do with cars now.

The barrel is to long and the model has atributes it shouldn't have or are completly wrong. I would go over some more research and tweak it up a bit.

that is very wrong, the handle ontop is much too thin, it is the rear sights as well, not just a skinny block. also i dont know how long uve been modellin.

The barrel cnat be too long because it lines up perfectly with the reference Im using (not the picture I posted earlier) And these extra atributes your talking about, what extra atributes?

Ill change the top sight to make is bigger, and I really dont see why how long ive been modling would have to do with any of this.

But anyway Ive been modeling in Maya for just over a year now.

Back