M1A1 .30 Cal Carbine

MINDA

Reaction score
Ok, my third project. Its not quite finished, but its only 2,500 poly's. So im getting there.

www.mindashole.cjb.net

go here and then to the models page.

Wow, from just starting out not too long ago your sure progressing rapidly. Good work.

Neutrino said:
Wow, from just starting out not too long ago your sure progressing rapidly. Good work.

I have just probed Minda's hole.

haha, why do people call their website's their holes :x

Nice model anyway :D

Defin. a Work in Progress. Just keep puttin' the details on. However, I luv ur pistols.

cheers guys, anything noticable that needs improvement. and yes i do know that the metal stock isnt finished yet so dont mention it :p

Wow, damn thats good for just starting out, you really have a tallent for modeling :)

thanks, im thanking god that im good at it, cause it is gonna be my chosen carreer. im going to a school to learn 3d animation, which means, i gotta learn modelling aswell. so i figured id give it a go. :sniper:

What tools do you use to do these? Rescently I tried my hand at modeling using a program called Gamespace, which is from the makers of Truespace.
I found that it was a very powerfull modelling tool that can even be used by game developers of today.
The thing is, it was rather complicated and I never understood some of the terms and I couldnt get some things to fit and render correctly...
You can even import a 2d scetch that you made on paper and model around it...So you could draw a side view of a character and a front view too, then import them and make a 3d model out of it, then import that into a game like quake 3...

I use 3DStudio Max 6.
It can do the same thing as GameSpace with the 2d picture. thats actually what i did with all of my models. Although in the first few i never really took the time to add much detail. So i just made them with a side view.

This one is the same but i might add some more details if i can, although i have just been invited to join National Crisis mod. So i have started modelling for that.

I did make something new though. Ill make a new thread about it.

Back