Ma Website

Jonny

Reaction score
Im new to website makin, and ive made this 1 all by ma self usin dreamweaver and photoshop. Ive used no tutorials =D. What do you think?
just click on the link on ma signature.

lol @ "click on man to navigate"

Kinda confusing site...keep workin on it ;)

it's really pretty good. would you make the "content" bubble stretch from the left edge of the home button to the little oval/angle thing under the main banner? looks like a ton of wasted space.

Well, its very well coded, and very well done graphically, although a bit of a mess about itself. Organize better... although every time I look at it i slightly change my opinion to less messy and less messy, ARGH!

extend them down so everything is the same height. i would suggest just taking out the news part entirely and posting it on the front page, like most people do. combine the affiliates section with the info section. see confusing attachment.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 172
no offense but tht loooks like aload of scribbles

no no i think i understand lol. Ill post a link to the main page when im done.

here this is what i mean

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 195
tooo much work 4 my likin. I cant get it right. U got any easier ideas?

I dont know jonny, thats much easier to navigate and much better, nearly complete too, keep at that one

yeah thats basically what i meant. it just looks way cleaner.

ok if u like tht ill do tht, just need 2 modify some pics

just make sure you take the little "news" box off of the right hand bar, and just put the "news" in the "content" area on the index file. there is not really a need for the user to see a one line blurb of news on each page they go to... plus, it will let you have longer news posts with pictures and so forth.

I've done a totaly new website design which i luv! Take a look

it looks ok. but why do you keep advertising that you made it all by yourself? it's better to take tutorials and learn from others. try to learn MySQL/PHP to make your news section more dynamic... or you can probably use an external text file as an alternative, which might be easier.

Back