Major Team Fortress 2 News

Sounds like they might throw in grenades to tf2.

The moment grenades are back I quit TF2. I will delete it from my steam and hard drive and never ever re-install it, I will kill any love for TF2 I had, I've done it for ex girlfriends, I can do it again. T _ T

My guess is female genders for each class (starting with Medic here).

Oh yesh. :naughty:
meetthetf2femalesbydisplb7.jpg

But yeah, I sure hope it isn't grenades. :)
TF2 needs more ctf maps, in my opinion. In a non-desert setting.

There was an email saying that while they would like to do female classes, the download size would be too large, which post-dates the announcement that the medic would be changed. So while that theory isn't definitely wrong, it's probably definitely wrong.

There was an email saying that while they would like to do female classes, the download size would be too large, which post-dates the announcement that the medic would be changed. So while that theory isn't definitely wrong, it's probably definitely wrong.

Not really, introducing one female character at a time will certainly stress the system. I''m sure it's something they might be able to optimize too.

I saw quite a lot of speculation that the new "features" will basically be loads of class-based achievements, with the medic getting the first batch.

So brace yourselves for servers with loads of medics until everyone who thinks this is important gets their achievements, and then we'll be back to square one.

I like the idea that Medics will be able to revive players, however, they must do it before they respawn and should only come back with 1/4 of their normal health.

Won't happen.

Ragdolls can go virtually anywhere and you could get stuck in the walls.

The medic will be able to poison people, they didn't say that other classes would get the change, just that it would be affecting them. And poison affects all other classes :p

Back