Make me laugh!

Harryz

Tank
Reaction score
Looking through my DVD collection, I noticed that I don't have many comedies in my DVD collection, except Family Guy. So I thought you guys could recommend me some good comedies.

I Enjoy Super Troopers!

and under certain circumstances ( :smoking: ) Aqua Teen Hunger Force blows me away

National Lampoon's Animal House

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Seinfeld (all of them)

Oh, and The Royal Tenenbaums and Rushmore. The former is more of a dramatic-comedy, still hilarious though

xlucidx said:
Seinfeld (all of them)

good call!

id also reccommend "The Office" especially the American one because i love steve carrel and Arrested Development

Family Guy Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
Anchorman
Chapelle's Show Season 1

Sports Night, seasons 1+2. I don't care for sports but it's an excellent show about a cable sports nightly.

BASEketball and Dodgeball. No, I do not have an obsession with balls, I just find them both funny. :p

Ennui said:
Sports Night, seasons 1+2. I don't care for sports but it's an excellent show about a cable sports nightly.

Sports night is a good show. Kinda like Larry Sanders in a sense. It helps it was written by Aaron Sorkin

I don't relly wathc comedies but there are some moevs is like battlefield earth and total recall that arem ore like comedis than enyting else :p

One of the best comedies ever=Oscar (with stallone)
also one of the best= pure luck
then you have

Guest house paradiso( you'll love it or hate it)
National lampoons loaded weapon( I think that is the name)
Shrek 2
Snatch( you simply have to have seen it)
Lock, Stock & 2 smoking barrels( same as snatch)
Hot shots 1&2 is pretty good to.

Back