Make Your Own South Park Character!

Reaction score
You may have done the old one, made by South Park Studios. But this one is better, with more skins, etc. So I can make:

SPFreeman.jpg

In this thread, you should make one of yourself, celebraties, people from games, something funny, whatever the hell you want.

Link: http://spstudio.elena.hosting-friends.de/spstudio.html

I made a pretty cool one, but I was trying to remove the weapon and ended up crashing it.

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time, How do you take a screenshot anyway?... Prt Scrn button? is it built into WindowsXP? where the heck does it put your screenshots if so? Thx

VirusType2 said:
I made a pretty cool one, but I was trying to remove the weapon and ended up crashing it.

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time, How do you take a screenshot anyway?... Prt Scrn button? is it built into WindowsXP? where the heck does it put your screenshots if so? Thx
Its copied to your clipboard. Open up Paint and hit CTRL + V. BAM!

Shamrock said:
Its copied to your clipboard. Open up Paint and hit CTRL + V. BAM!
Thanks alot Shamrock

OK here is mine:

EDIT: ultima, I just realized yours was the half life dude. very good

Lol, southpark Gman!!! :D
gmansp8sy.jpg

And me! In a techie getup...
mesp0ry.jpg

lawl this is so cool...

I tryed to make my guy as gay looking as possible:

URL comming soon I cant get it to work.

JNightshade said:
Hahaha. Chi, that actually looks like you :D
Mine is on the way.

There's no whiteman's fro option. Soz.

haha Chris that is pretty good, your hair is fairer than that in real life though, as i ran my hands through it many times ;)

Anyway you guys suck...no one is even close to getting my one...*cough* avatar *cough*

Back