Man can summon UFOs at will.

Ames

Reaction score
Video link:

http://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

Article:

http://fullcoverage.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20050523/bs_prweb/prweb243327/nc:1440

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Just about to post this very topic :p

Interesting nonetheless :O

KoreBolteR said:
you think hes a bit psycho?

Fix your signature. Messing with the H-scroll, I believe.

JiMmEh said:
Just about to post this very topic :p

Interesting nonetheless :O

Saw it on Insurgency forums.

Pfft, of course we can summon UFO's. But first you need to go through the cell stage, then the water stage, then you gotta evolve your creature and run a city and wage war. Then, you are able to use a UFO.

I bet they were sat around ages in order to film that. Some guy tells them he can summon UFO's so they start thinking planes, birds, lensflares are UFO's.

I didn't know Wal-Mart made UFOs....or that Wal-Mart is having a half off sale...

Probably one big hoax...still a cool video though.

KoreBolteR said:
jus watched that video.... you think its real, or one big hoax..

Real!

/me makes a look like people do when they talk sarcastic BS

You can see that news is alot of crap and shit because they talk about GHOST HUNTERS ( ghost busters YEEAHAAA!)

Whether you believe him or not, we just need to wait till 1st June.

look at the vid 2:30 minutes into the recording, the orb seems to jump from the bottom to the top, and then goes jumps back down again

"prophet yahweh" I imagine that name pisses some people off.

jesus is back and he's got a website.

It's all a conspiracy for the government to gain power over the venusian power crystals taken when jesus died and then the giant mothership will come down and steal all our water!!!!! and use us as sex slaves for the gorrilas of pluto!
OMG WHERE'S MY TIN FOIL HELMET GONE!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!

Danimal said:
Pfft, of course we can summon UFO's. But first you need to go through the cell stage, then the water stage, then you gotta evolve your creature and run a city and wage war. Then, you are able to use a UFO.

Spore is gonna kick so much ass. :D
I can't imagine how wild the media would go if this guy does this though.
MarcoPollo, wtf is in that freezerthing? :LOL:

SimonomiS said:
Spore is gonna kick so much ass. :D
I can't imagine how wild the media would go if this guy does this though.
MarcoPollo, wtf is in that freezerthing? :LOL:
I opened that picture expecting UFOs..but no..i saw StarWars, lmfao.

That was an interesting video/read. I'm kinda stoked about it. I'm a firm believer that UFO's exist...now this guy is prolly nuts..but you know, lets see.

Bah sounds fake to me.

We'll see though.

Oh and since I believe we aren't the only life in the universe, something like this will have to happen sometime :) Just a matter of time.

I really don't want aliens to exist, even though i think there is the possibility they could.
If they do then it means i am no longer the most advanced lifeform in the universe.

short recoil said:
I really don't want aliens to exist, even though i think there is the possibility they could.
If they do then it means i am no longer the most advanced lifeform in the universe.
You still are, trust me, they are millions of years behind you. They will show up, cry at your awesomeness, and die from it.

cyberpitz said:
You still are, trust me, they are millions of years behind you. They will show up, cry at your awesomeness, and die from it.

HEADLINE: "Aliens Beaten By Short Recoil's Awesomeness!"

this nutcase is talking on talksport right now
www.talksport.net if you wanna hear it
Well its over now. He sounded looney. It must be some sort of trick.

lol what a geek I cant belive some people belive this crap.

Doesn't look like a hoax. Seriously. It's probably a fraud - the difference being that hoaxes are harmless. This, though, might very well be an attempt to mask a dirty scheme to get some money. From the "fees", maybe the media attention (which does always present itself), and so on.

I want aliens to exist and arrive, only to find we are far more technologically advanced, physically, and mentally superior. (only behind in transportation across space)

That would rock, we'd be the badasses.

Seeing aliens before I die would be pretty badass...they still have like 60 years D:

short recoil said:

"I took off my shades and kicked that alien a good 5 metres across the street!"

RakuraiTenjin said:
I want aliens to exist and arrive, only to find we are far more technologically advanced, physically, and mentally superior. (only behind in transportation across space)

That would rock, we'd be the badasses.

we can show them Baggy Pants!

Back