Man crushes

I would totally shuck Sean Connery's shucculent shausage.

And that's not gay, Sean Connery transcends such petty concepts of 'gender'. I wouldn't be fucking a man, I would be fucking goddamn Sean Connery.

EDIT: Oh lord, that was my 10,000th post. I'm going to hang myself now..

I thought there was an image dump for this gay stuff.

ddlinplaid.jpg

Bale, Fillion, Colbert, Ford, Charlie Day. Agreed, agreed, agreed, agreed, agreed. I also agree with most every other post too, for taste, though I personally am not crushed by such men, I can appreciate what is crushing about them. But now, the ultimate:

Andy Bothwell

tumblr_lfrkkofulu1qc2vm1o1_500.jpg

Also, loving the mild homophobia.

Welcome back to "Who Wants to be a Massive ****** 2011"!

Now some musicians!

Chet Baker
chet_baker.jpg

Paul Simonon (bassist in The Clash)
OTfHBSsqEpcwn1xrKkF3Wtxwo1_500.jpg

Damon Albarn
Damon+Albarn+damon694bw.jpg

Bob Dylan
Bob+Dylan.jpg

Lou Reed
loureed.jpg

He was said, but not pictured:
Hugh%20Laurie_0.jpg

Or Colbert, Fillion, NPH, or the Tudyk:
Alan_Tudyk.jpg

My girlfriend agrees. I think she'd have a fight on her hands.

Some responses in this thread actually surprised me: I didn't know Raziaar would **** a crack-addict.

Also surprised that I saw only one mention of David Bowie and Trent Reznor respectively (As opposed to the hundreds I remember in the older threads on the same topic) in the furious skimming I did on this thread.

But anyway:

Lqwus.jpeg

LFvQ6.jpeg

w8BON.jpg

This is before I get into the cliche choices.

Some responses in this thread actually surprised me: I didn't know Raziaar would **** a crack-addict.

Stephen Colbert is not a crack-addict! That is slanderous!

Also I never said anything about sex. I wouldn't **** anybody! But I would stroke Colbert's ego, and maybe precious.

Would you?

L7pR0.png

I meant that dude from It's Always Sunny, he just has the typical high-pitched Crack-Voice, Crack-Ideals though the only thing he's missing is Crack-Sores. Crack.

I've never watched the Colbert show, it doesn't really seem that interesting - I've only ever seen images of him posted by you guys and I never really click the video links of him.

He seems like the kind of person who has some hidden ****ed up Enema fetish though, I'd only be down for it if he tells me first rather than "Pump now, ask later" - Otherwise he won't be happy with how I'm reacting (And spilling intestinal-gravy all over his children's carpet) the next morning.

Ask Naph.

Another one I realized, after buying his Ready for This? album on amazon earlier today.

300timminchin0904011023.jpg

Also surprised that I saw only one mention of David Bowie and Trent Reznor respectively (As opposed to the hundreds I remember in the older threads on the same topic) in the furious skimming I did on this thread.

But anyway:

This is before I get into the cliche choices.

dude you cannot talk, russel brand is on your list apparently you weird ****ing weirdo from weirdoplanet

dude you cannot talk, russel brand is on your list apparently you weird ****ing weirdo from weirdoplanet

We would apathetically butt-**** each other in the centre of a dramatic ring made of ash-trays, broken bongs and syringes.

BUT WAIT! Who could forget the perpetually selfless Keanu Reeves? We wouldn't even have to bother with marriage, he's just cool like that.

rj1zH.jpeg

Also Pes, it could get far worse than Russel Brand:

Matt Pike (born 1972) is an American rock musician best known as the guitarist of the influential doom metal band Sleep and frontman of High on Fire. He is quite well known in the metal scene for almost never wearing a shirt during live performances.

7b0eH.jpeg

Wb2Hd.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wzBZGFji7U

But shit! Now I'm on some kind of man-love roll:

wRzaw.jpg

Devin ****ing Townsend!

Good call on Tudyk, he always slips my mind.

I <3 this thread. I keep remembering blokes who at some point I've thought, "He's hot." For example...
uaUHC.jpg

Every time I look at Owen Wilson front on it looks like he's pushing his nose against a window.

J Biebs is so hot and attractive and talented and stuff. <3

1BBHj.jpg

It's Vince f*cking Manuele!

I was looking up Owen Wilson pics, because I remember his nose being even worse than that, but I found this and now I don't care.

Owen-Wilson-Ben-Stiller--24887.jpg

Back