Man has the mark of the beast,cuts off hand.

HAYDEN, Idaho (AP) -- A man who believed he bore the biblical "mark of the beast" used a circular saw to cut off one hand, then he cooked it in the microwave and called 911, authorities said.
nomnomnomnomnom

Hey, wait...how does he think the hand sent by Satan is going to be stopped by a stinking microwave?! :LOL:

I have to hand it to him; it's better than cutting someone elses hand off ..he's hands off for the rest of his life, will probably have to look for a helping hand from now on. A show of hands for all those in favour of letting him do it ..hands up baby hands up

2012, a jingoistic one-handed man is taking the US election by storm...

i hope that was his dominant hand....

Wonder if he would of used the same approach had the mark been on his penis

Really? if he thought he was supposed to be the son of satan or something couldn't this be seen as the erfect time to blow **** up?

Two things...

1) No bloody stump pics? CNN fails.

2) I'm just gonna guess it's the one in the microwave-safe bowl with the carrots and chicken stock.

sheriff's Capt. Ben Wolfinger said he didn't know which hand was amputated

I take it he has no intention of becoming an action hero. If Doomguy did this, he'd never have gotten anywhere.

No more fappage for him either - he's guaranteed to get into heaven now, and his risk of blindness has just been halved too!

unrelated - a competing ISP called while I was writing this and my Internet bill should drop from ~$100/mo to ~$20/mo. if they can figure out how to get my phone line onto a different RC. Yay!

The book of Matthew also contains the passage: "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for you whole body to do into hell."
So use your left hand next time! :cheese:

He should have stayed calm and got a grasp of reality.

I have to hand it to him; it's better than cutting someone elses hand off ..he's hands off for the rest of his life, will probably have to look for a helping hand from now on. A show of hands for all those in favour of letting him do it ..hands up baby hands up

lol monster pun :p

I guess he shouldn't be allowed to handle power tools from now on.

HAYDEN, Idaho (AP) -- A man who believed he bore the biblical "mark of the beast" used a circular saw to cut off one hand, then he cooked it in the microwave and called 911, authorities said.

Hi_j0164.JPGcommand%20GetPreview&library%20Photo+Archive&RecID%20556039&Filename%20Hi_j0164%20(2).jpg

Haha, straight up "Idle Hands" right there, cutting it off and cooking it in the microwave.

"Hospital spokeswoman Lisa Johnson would not say whether an attempt was made to reattach the hand"

Holy shit, did they even find the hand? Better be careful, it might get out of the microwave, sneak to the school prom and try to strangle Jessica Alba.

Hahah, never thought stern would be the one to start one of these.

This man wins hands down!! On the other hand, at least he is in good hands now..

i think he needs a helping hand fro...oh wait that joke allready used

well i think he's hands down the...damn that one used too?!

Another bad thing religion has caused.

I couldn't believe at first because that was so extreme...

Back