man valve says within 6 weeks

To be honest, last year we all went along with what Valve was saying. We didn't actually know the progress of the game but rather just the date it was to be 'released'. We just assumed it was done.

This year we do know the progress and I think that's far more important then any date. We know the games is done. We know gold is not far away now. We won't see a repeat of last year - I can gaurentee that totally. Whether it meets the equinox 'deadline' or not, I'm quite sure it will be out within the next 5 weeks.

RoguePsi said:
To be honest, last year we all went along with what Valve was saying. We didn't actually know the progress of the game but rather just the date it was to be 'released'. We just assumed it was done.

This year we do know the progress and I think that's far more important then any date. We know the games is done. We know gold is not far away now. We won't see a repeat of last year - I can gaurentee that totally. Whether it meets the equinox 'deadline' or not, I'm quite sure it will be out within the next 5 weeks.

Actually through the official channels of valve we know precisely nothing more than this time last year - they may only of had the preload ready last year - and allowed us to download it this year.
Please do not forget with a week to go last year it all changed drastically.

Back