manipulator....macarno/lego!

chriso20

Reaction score
(here's a surprise for ya....) I KNOW this has been posted before, but not as much as i want to so *NER*...

I think a good mod that's gotta come out, is like a manipulator macarno/lego idea.

We already know stuff u pick up is held a certain way (eg. buzz-blades) so u pick up all ur pieces of lego or something eg. weapons/wheels etc and drop them, if they're near another piece they can join to, they join. just pick up again to remove it.

If a weapon is put on, it cud be given a letter and a number, eg. A1 refers to driving pos. 1 (if u have more than one seat for huuuge battle tanks :D) and attack1, eg. mouse 1.

Something along those lines wud b bad ass :)

You mean like having a room full of legos and using the manipulator to make objects out of them?

if that's the case... that would be just ... ... AWESOME!!!!

Hold on guys, I'm deciphering what he wrote. I'll post if I ever get it.

I think i've cracked the encryption: ;)

He'd like to see a mod in which players use the manipulator to build structures out of a generic blocks.

When the blocks are touching they weld together, and they can be broken off again by simply grabbing them again.

The blocks are held in front of you like the saw blades in the E32004 videos so that you can see their orientation, and place them.

May I suggest that this mod allows you to orient the blocks when their in the manipulator's grip?

I got a great idea. Why not go buy some lego instead?

ive got it translated.........
it was predators that built the pyramids.....

You could make forts with the minipulator... *drools*

He is talking about a lego mod or something, good idea but you should give more content. Almost like a nuclear powerplant manual skipping from step 5 to step 1000 of replacing the plutoneaum.

maybe chris20 could just go back to his room and play with REAL legos than doing it on his computer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What's the ****ing sense of playing with LEGO's on a PERSONAL COMPUTER? Don't you have a life?

bassport said:
maybe chris20 could just go back to his room and play with REAL legos than doing it on his computer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What's the ****ing sense of playing with LEGO's on a PERSONAL COMPUTER? Don't you have a life?
You'll get yourself banned pretty quickly with an attitude like that. There's no need whatsoever for that kinda abuse here.

That would be wicked awesome to create your own structure, have like a 5 minute freeze time before each round to creat the best structure, and it could have a ctf mode where you have to get the flag out of others bases. wow that would be the best mod ever.

Id like to see it more basic than that. Deathmatch with manipulators. Loadsa junk all over the arena, and basically the last one standing wins. Picking up and throwing objects at your enemies would take hp. That would be fun. if you understand the concept?

Back