Mapper looking for some work

Lawnmower233

Reaction score
I've mapped a little bit. I'd like to join a mod team to just do some mapping. I prefer Single Player maps.

Heres a link to an unfinished map that I dont think Ill ever finished.

http://files.filefront.com/Cityscape_a1_vmfbspzip/;5070324;;/fileinfo.html

Thats my sample work so you can decide from that if I'm worth much.
Some of the textures are missing because they are from CSS and I didn't want to be sued :p for distributing Turtle Rock studios work.

Ok Many thanks in advance. If you're interested just reply to this thread.

Maybe you can catch me on my MSN if you're in the same time zone (GMT)

[email protected]

f98b59dc.jpg

eb5f36ff.jpg

8ae32761.jpg

532e7fac.jpg

535e7f0f.jpg

cbacc273.jpg

0151e8be.jpg

06b99189.jpg

9d521a5b.jpg

cityscape_a10009.jpg

cityscape_a10010.jpg

cityscape_a10011.jpg

cityscape_a10012.jpg

cityscape_a10013.jpg

cityscape_a10014.jpg

cityscape_a10015.jpg

cityscape_a10016.jpg

cityscape_a10017.jpg

cityscape_a10018.jpg

hmm...when i saw the topic and the preview said - "here is a map I dont think I will ever finish" I thought...not a hope - but theres nice work in that map.

Good luck!

sabre0001 said:
hmm...when i saw the topic and the preview said - "here is a map I dont think I will ever finish" I thought...not a hope - but theres nice work in that map.

Good luck!
I pretty much thought the same thing.

What you mean? :p I got bored of it. Doesnt mean I didnt put effort into it.

DmentedH I see you added me to MSN. Hope to talk to you when your online sometime.

yeah, i dont use MSN much but ill be on there sometimes, if u got aim check me out, eatingyourbrain1. but im looking foward to doing some work with you.

Lawnmower233 said:
What you mean? :p I got bored of it. Doesnt mean I didnt put effort into it.

DmentedH I see you added me to MSN. Hope to talk to you when your online sometime.
Yeah but the fact of the matter is that mapping for a mod will get boring. You have to prove you can work through those periods. Also having one finished map no matter how small is proof that you can take a project from start to finish, perhaps through beta testing on the way.

Lawnmower, Me and some friends from my Game Design classes are working on an 18th century/fantasy based mod. We were going to do most the work, but planned on recruiting some guys online to help out. The scale of your map is along the lines of what we'd like to pull off in some of our maps. Granted we do not have that much early media to show besides a WIP player model and weapon, and some prop models. But if you would be interested in helping out feel free to email me at [email protected] (That is my MSN name as well), or IM me at xx3m0n3yxx. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey sorry egoncalo. I hadnt checked this thread in a while. Ive added you to AIM and MSN. Speak to you soon.

If you are interested in a MP mod my mod is looking for more people. Our website is www.tag2087.com The easiest way to learn about our mod is to read the about the mod page on our website, but in quick it is a futuristic laser tag that has some twists like porting and more. The best way to apply to the team is in the forums. If you have any questions email me at [email protected] or IM me on AIM at XZMantis

Thanks,
Mantis

Back