Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Dead Man Walking Records...

M

mobA

Here are mine:

Manor Yard 5:28:63

Construction Site 5:10:33

Manor Garden 5:40:08

Used Car Lot 5:37:21

Scaffolding 6:11:09

Upper East Side 6:27:83

Mona's Playground 6:38:80

Can anyone beat my records?

I got 23 minutes on the manor level by hiding behind the wall near the main entrance. Other than that most of my times are under 4 minutes, i never liked DMW much.

IonGorilla said:
I got 23 minutes on the manor level by hiding behind the wall near the main entrance. Other than that most of my times are under 4 minutes, i never liked DMW much.
WOW! 23 mintues! Tell me how to do that, man!

In the entrance to the manor yard theres a wall you can hide behind, enemies come up one by one so their easy to kill. You could probably last alot longer than 23 minutes but eventually i got bored.

mobA said:
Here are mine:

Manor Yard 5:28:63

Construction Site 5:10:33

Manor Garden 5:40:08

Used Car Lot 5:37:21

Scaffolding 6:11:09

Upper East Side 6:27:83

Mona's Playground 6:38:80

Can anyone beat my records?

yup

31: -something minutes on Mona's playground...my ftp server is down right now so no pic. :-|

Manor Yard: 8:42

And all the rest are 5-6 minutes or something.

i really cant be arsed to do dead man walking- i played it for a couple of minutes then clicked "quit". i cant really see the point- theres nothing to beat except personal improvement

nice little addition for when you complete the game though!!

Fun if you just wanna kill people in different ways. Just use the coder cheat, get everything including God mode and blast away.

hahaha i got like 40 minutes on manor. Im serious no lies. You get in this groove pattern and its a wonderful thing. Headshots are key along with cool grenade moves. Just keep track of everything on ur mind. The way i eventually died is because of getting caught from behind. Even in bullet time the still get u. keep practicing!

Whoah...40 minutes, that's incredible. I know what you mean about the rythm of, er, killing, but that's crazy. Manor Yard is the best (and easiest) arena because the enemies spawn at one end and you spawn at the other as opposed to everyone spawning all around you. I can survive for ages just constantly in bullet-time, killing enough goons to fuel it, throwing grenades into crowds of suits and firing madly. My main problem is ammo - eventually I have to walk right into them and get their guns. A tip for anybody....don't dive. Unless you're diving for cover then you'll spend about three seconds getting up and be shot to pieces as you do.

Back