McDonald introcucing HL2 !!

i dont see what your problem is, yesterday i went to mcdonalds and had a horribly disfigured double quarter pounder which should be known as a halfpounder (those RETARDS) and a salad which tasted like nothing and was 300 calories, and some frys.... which werent even cooked. now i ask you whats wrong with that? :cheese:

hunter-killer25 said:
i dont see what your problem is, yesterday i went to mcdonalds and had a horribly disfigured double quarter pounder which should be known as a halfpounder (those RETARDS) and a salad which tasted like nothing and was 300 calories, and some frys.... which werent even cooked. now i ask you whats wrong with that? :cheese:
Oh I doubt it wasn't cooked. I have been a loser (worked there 2 weeks) & I know for a fact the the oil that they fry the fries in is pretty darn hot. Getting hot oil on your arms is NOT very pleasant. And before they are "unfried" they are in a plastic bag and very much indeed freezed. And they do not serve those I guarantee you :)

Anyone seen the Supersize Me documentary? Scary.

Jesus christ you people are making me hungry all over again. Hmm, the Burger King is still open.

A HL themed McDonalds meal won't make it taste any better, even the chicken ceasar salads taste like quarter pounders...

merc said:
omg how sad is this... im sorry but this is pathetic... hl2 fanboys = losers lol

-merc
LOL!!!!!!! IRONY TO THE MAX

:|

I'm just gonna keep browsing and pretend I didn't see this thread...

omg how sad is this... im sorry but this is pathetic... hl2 fanboys = losers lol

-merc

Oh, all you guys out there... You just feel sad that you do not have the imigination to come up with so original ideas :)

But don't cry sweetharts. We love you anyway :) one biiig family

Big kissezz!

So I will conclude that a HL2 theme at McDonald is not aprisiated....

though I liked the idea....

chriso20 said:
since when did mcDonalds do cereal? and alyx cereal... wtf is that meant to be!?

McDonalds in Australia sells small portions of cereals and juices as a part of thier breakfast menu, I am not joking

anyway to the HL2 Mcdonalds meal:

New to the McHappy meals, you have a chance to win a job for the G-man :bounce: all you gotta do is get trapped in a reaseach facility after a Ressanonce Cascade happened and survive! Or you could color in a pitcure of a citizen's distress and suffering!
(WARNING: entrants must be older than 18 and is NOT i reapeat is NOT Gordan Freeman, The G-man already gave you a job. What more do you want!?)

Raziel-Jcd said:
Ya, it might be stupid/funny but there is no need to bash people about.
did it really hurt your feelings? this is teh internet, after all.

everyone's so easily offended here..

epmode said:
did it really hurt your feelings? this is teh internet, after all.

everyone's so easily offended here..

he didnt' say it hurt his feelings. it simply isn't mature to bash people, this forum is much better when people don't act like children. thats all.

So...I guess over the past week it takes a lot more to get a thread locked around here?

Everything used to get locked...now it seems anything goes!

This thread shouldn't be locked, who knows how funny it will get. This is better than the never ending flood of "what's the mp", "who are combine" and "valve owns you nothing/something" threads anyway

Mcheadcrap nuggets with biffyFries and a big bucket of grease

oh and some soylent greens please (wait wrong thing.... NM)

What about the new McMicheal Jackson burger? It's a 35 year old piece of meat between 5 year old buns.

Teta_Bonita said:
What about the new McMicheal Jackson burger? It's a 35 year old piece of meat between 5 year old buns.

Oh good god...I'll just pretend I didn't see that

Teta_Bonita said:
Thats horrible. Funny, but horrible.

Btw, you really think that shriveled self made freak is 35? Hes 46.

You guys know why his nose is so wrong? He got experimental steriod treatments hoping to thin the skin. It totally destroyed the skin on his nose. Apparently he wears a 'tent' on his nose.

:x

Its is own fault..
But we all know the man isn't right in the head.

And now, back to HL2 discussion....
Oh wait, this thread was about McDonalds. Hell. Theres no such thing as off topic here.

How about McDonalds serves up some "McZombieRibs". They're essentially no different then the current "McRibs",.. but they are in fact made from the gaping, devouring rib cages of real headcrab zombies. McYum!

And of course they come with Freeman Frys. Gotta have Freeman Frys.

You guys know why his nose is so wrong? He got experimental steriod treatments hoping to thin the skin. It totally destroyed the skin on his nose. Apparently he wears a 'tent' on his nose.

BTW, did you guys see Micheal Jacson's "baby-stunt" ?! I don't mean the baby-stunt he is being prosecuted for right now but the one where he swung his baby over a balcony !!! My eyes were just about to pop uot of my head when I saw that!

PS: Off-topic is so sweet!

PPS: Just jokcking like insanity....

Kifpe said:
BTW, did you guys see Micheal Jacson's "baby-stunt" ?! I don't mean the baby-stunt he is being prosecuted for right now but the one where he swung his baby over a balcony !!! My eyes were just about to pop uot of my head when I saw that!

Yeah, that stunt from a few years ago? Well I think the media exaggerated the whole incident "0mg MIchtel Jakzcon iz tRyiNg t0 dr0p his kid 0mgzz"

Yeah, that stunt from a few years ago? Well I think the media exaggerated the whole incident "0mg MIchtel Jakzcon iz tRyiNg t0 dr0p his kid 0mgzz"

The trouth is that he was trying to get a headcrap off - I'm convinced!
And Chris_D knows about it for sure! He's also a under cover VALVe guy, the multi HL2 sites down and the =chris_d thinky too....

Maybi Micheal Jackson is the G-man :eek:

Seppo said:
If any average person did that, their child would be confiscated, and they would be evaluated as a parent.

I can't believe Michael still has 'blanket' (what kind of twisted self indulgent name is that?). That was the most assinine thing I have ever seen. Not only could it have scared the tar out of the little tike, but if somehow he slipped, that would be the childs life. No sane parent would endanger their child like that. The man is an unfit parent.

f|uke said:
If any average person did that, their child would be confiscated, and they would be evaluated as a parent.

I can't believe Michael still has 'blanket' (what kind of twisted self indulgent name is that?). That was the most assinine thing I have ever seen. Not only could it have scared the tar out of the little tike, but if somehow he slipped, that would be the childs life. No sane parent would endanger their child like that. The man is an unfit parent.
And here's proof the over-exaggeration worked. ;)

Letters said:
And here's proof the over-exaggeration worked. ;)
:p My opinion isn't due to media speculation. It was formed the instant I watched that 10 seconds of videotape of the event in question.

In Psych today, me and my friends were talking about eating McBaby's. And then we came up with the "Baby Baguette". It was great.

"Baby Baguette"

That's a nice one!

I had psych last year. The teacher was wirred...

Me: "why do somebody go home from work and dress and act like a baby?"

Teacher: "because you want to do it your self."

I had absolutly no idea that I wanted to do things like that!!

Psych has warped my mind so far. Torture methods. Penis envy. Serial killers. Zimbardo's experiment. And worst of all, Freud's theory about wanting to kill your dad and screw your mom.

Studying the human mind can indeed make quite a few people insane.

Oh yes, Freud :upstare: He is the most scary part of psych!

And exactly as you say, I never knew I wanted to all that stuff mom 'n dad :eek:

I'll never forget the time when the teacher pulled of his sweater and said something about what a weird teacher we had, and then he was standing in a colourful Havay-shirt !

:cheers: Definitly a weirdo :D

Back