Me want answa

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

There be many new interviews with small little stuff about the game. Did fat man talk about glass stuff? Will glass shutter like red faction? Will water be able to flow out of an aquarium per se? Will there be new Worldcraft (Hammer)? Will it be able to compile maps under 1 hr? Hammer took ages b/c of bugs in compilers. Will there be lighting previews within editor so I dont have to wait 5 generations to see what a light will produce in me room?

:afro: :borg:

* Yes, glass can shatter. They had this in Half Life 1.

* They don't model fluid flow because it's too CPU intensive. No game will be able to do this for quite a while

* Yes, there will be a new Hammer.

* Compile times depend on the complexity of the map and the number of computers (and their speed, memory, etc... obviously) involved in the compile process.

* If I remember correctly, light will be shown in the preview window this time.

Originally posted by Feath
* Yes, glass can shatter. They had this in Half Life 1.

Negative, captain. You be misunderstanding my stuff. I mean will it shatter LIKE in Red Faction. As in like break into a million pieces. When you shoot glass in RF first a small area of glass breaks and the rest is cracked. The once you shoot more it all shatters into a million pieces and falls down all cool. Not just breaks into 4 pieces like in Halflifoooo1.

glass = watch the traptown vid, watch closely in the coridor scene (glass shatters realisticly)

Originally posted by OCybrManO
* Compile times depend on the complexity of the map and the number of computers (and their speed, memory, etc... obviously) involved in the compile process.

* If I remember correctly, light will be shown in the preview window this time.

Me computer > everyone's computa. I checkedddddd in processes and during compile the windows show (Not Responding) and then just comes back in. It's not that, the compile would freeze for some time then come back. Twas gayer than timberlake.

This thread needs one of these:
pointless.gif

Well it looks like this thread has gone to hell and isn't coming back.

Originally posted by Tr0n
Well it looks like this thread has gone to hell and isn't coming back.

Pretty sure it started there!

hehehe....Trantjd I wuv that av it's funny!!!Here piggy piggy!!!

Originally posted by Tredoslop
I am retiring(and at an early age) from TJI-appearently, I didn't like yellow. :(
You didn't like yellow because you was called a coward thats why!Just ask Mrwhite for a new color.Pink would suit you. ;)

/me grows some more domokuns and attaches mini plasma cannons to their shoulders.

Well damn't Tred what color do you want then???Green???Orange???

Alright PM MrWhite and tell him.I'm sure he will do it for you.Hey nw909 you should be apart of TJI to. :)

thug maby if you werent such an inpolite asshole we'd help you. but you are, so we wont.

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
thug maby if you werent such an inpolite asshole we'd help you. but you are, so we wont.

I sense that you may have feelings towards me. But perhaps you are afraid to come out and say them. Don't worry, friend. Thuggy's here to save the day.

I'm the crispy kind of cracker.I'm kinda salty to.

You aint no cracka. Youz a god damn saltine nikkuh! Sugar free motha****a!

Alright PM MrWhite and tell him.I'm sure he will do it for you.Hey nw909 you should be apart of TJI to. :)

K, sign me up, just don't give me a gay color :D

Originally posted by THUGENSTE1N
You aint no cracka. Youz a god damn saltine nikkuh! Sugar free motha****a!
I am the FULL Buffet
Ur just a bitten cookie!!!!!:bounce:

THUGENSTE1N I thought you would of learnt by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back