Media out today? 13th July?

Kamakiri

Spy
Reaction score
What is this I'm hearing about it coming out today. I can't keep up anymore. :eek: :D

i haven't heard an official date, so its all speculation at this point.

So how do people come up with these dates anyway?

Hey maybe when Valve said monday they meant this monday not last. *shrug* heheh

im just........kinda..........uhhhhhhhh.........yeah........waiting..............and waiting.............

Id say the will release it durring next week when they can get around 2000mbps and all the servers are up.

lame, i don't care if i have slow speeds, as long as it is actually downloading.
it would be done by now at slow speed....

Originally posted by Wesisapie
lame, i don't care if i have slow speeds, as long as it is actually downloading.
it would be done by now at slow speed....

This is a test bed for their Steam content servers to make sure it's up to snuff once they release HL2 on it.. so I don't think slow speeds would qualify as a passing mark with them. Once they are certain it will be downloaded quickly and painlessly from the masses they will release it so as to test the stability of the content servers during massive downloading.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Supposedly from Mr. Cook:

:(

are you bothering JC while hes waiting for his dinner to cook? geez let the man enjoy his ziti.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
are you bothering JC while hes waiting for his dinner to cook? geez let the man enjoy his ziti.

Oh, no I didn't ask him. Somebody else did :)

this better be worth the wait ;(

I have no life because of these supposed vids..

the robotussin is hitting so hard.. give me the hl2 media or don't.. no matter.. the fizzy itchyness will never succeed.

well i had a steam update yesterday and i noticed some small changes in steam so you know that they are workin on it

Back