Mercenaries

Goatman88

Reaction score
Anybody play this cool Xbox game? I just bought it and its sweet. Its like GTA if GTA was in North Korea and had alot more military stuff like helicopters, APCs, tanks etc. You can pick 1 out of 4 characters and do missions for factions such as the US, South Korea, Russian Mafia, Chinese, and a couple others. Theres also a bunch of cool weapons like the M4 Carbine, AK47, RPG, MP5, and alot more. Check out this game its cool.

Yep, it’s a good game. And you can actually play as a Swedish guy (Mattias Nilsson is his name IIRC), not many games you can do that in. :)

If it comes out for PC i'll check it out.

FSW Came out for PC and it's by the same company IIRC.

Yeah, it came out in the UK a short while ago and I picked it up on its release date - it's bloody fantastic, I love it. I will never ever get tired of demolishing skyscrapers.

yep, iv played it. an easy way to get helicopters is to shoot the pilots with the sniper rifle. me and my friend would call in supply and shoot the pilot and take his heli.

I liked it too

but the only thing I dont like is that is not so mature but it hav a cool game idea

the demo was crap, is this game better? cause the demo had yellowish-brown blood (yes that is true) and it had no ragdoll or good physics, is it like this in the game?

I don't know TBH.

Too busy running over North Koreans. (And some friendlys by accident)

DESSTROYER said:
the demo was crap, is this game better? cause the demo had yellowish-brown blood (yes that is true) and it had no ragdoll or good physics, is it like this in the game?

well IMO that was not blood maybe some type of dust but I dont know,and the game dont hav blood for waht I know but it hav ragdoll phisycs

in one word I can describe this game like a militar GTA,so if you like GTA you will like this game

Venmoch said:
I don't know TBH.

Too busy running over North Koreans. (And some friendlys by accident)

lol is true

I love run whit a heavy vehicle and crash a norht korean jeep in the front,it go away fliyng too funny

i never noticed nor cared about the blood. I was too busy blowing up stuff with my T54 tank

I never get tired of blowing stuff up.
Then blowing more stuff up.
Then blowing it up again.
Blowing the living crap out of it.

Back