MGS3 Snake Eater Release Date?

hokai

Reaction score
Does anyone here know the release date of MGS3? Or when it is rumored to be released?

Thanks

I've heard 2005 (I think) & October/November. But that's the U.S. release I guess. Unless they release it in EU first like with Silent Hill.

Nah it's definitley 2004, as it says so on the E3 trailer, I was just wondering which month? perhaphs it is Oct/Nov but this year.

I'm not a very big Metal Gear far, I'm not really sure why. They just seem pritty crap since the original.

Try checking Gamespot...I think they just set a Japanese date recently.

Man, I can't wait to eat some snakes! :naughty:

Gamespot only says that its coming out some time this year.

This looks a lot like the MGS2 release dates. October for Japan, November for the US...if this trend continues, Europe may have to wait until February. Again.

think its november in uk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol i know some 1 who is taken 1 week of work to play it solid.........

It is 2004...........................................................................................................................................................

IchI said:
I'm not a very big Metal Gear far, I'm not really sure why. They just seem pritty crap since the original.
Do you mean the one on the MSX or the PS1?

The PS1 version was chillingly cool the first time I played it. Good atmosphere and great voice acting where so new to games at the time, it was really something special.

Alot of other games came out that same year that did alot for those two areas: Grim Fandango, System Shock 2, Half-Life (I think they were all 98 right?). Good times.

Back