Mi:iii

bigpapa400lb

Reaction score
Better than One and Two combined. :sniper: :sniper: :O :O . This movie is everything that Mission Impossible is suppose to be.

meh...Im either getting it off torrent or If we aint playing Bf2 Im going tonight

Spicy Tuna said:
meh...Im either getting it off torrent or If we aint playing Bf2 Im going tonight

Don't get it off torrent now. The cam quality will kill you.

What has been improved? I hope there's a relevant plot now.

meh, me and my uncle saw An American Haunting instead.it was ok...Im going to see MI3 maybe tomorow.

Rachel Hurd-Wood is hawt.

bigpapa400lb said:
Better than One and Two combined. :sniper: :sniper: :O :O . This movie is everything that Mission Impossible is suppose to be.

Going to go see it tmr.

Better then 1 and 2 combined? My ass it was. John Woo ****ed up MI2 big time, MI 1 was brilliant. Although, I'm a Lost fan, they should have got someone else to direct MI3 instead. Performances from Cruise and Hoffman were good as usual, but the story lacked. It was better than MI2 but doesn't match up to MI 1's story, twists etc. David Fincher was offered the role to direct MI3 and he should have done it.

I would gave it a 6.7/10.

The first one is REALLY good. The second one is dog shit with crappy special effects. The newest one is entertaining with the best special effects I have seen to date of any movie. EVER.

Spicy Tuna said:

are you kidding me ? dood, its shit CAM quality at the moment, wait 2 months for teh DVD, :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Just came home from the movies, guess which movie I watched ;P
Amazing movie, incredible scenes especially the bridge :O

Glo-Boy said:
The first one is REALLY good. The second one is dog shit with crappy special effects. The newest one is entertaining with the best special effects I have seen to date of any movie. EVER.
what are you referring to in particular? i didn't think the special effects were anything unordinarily good...

MI:3 has Simon Pegg in it, so that automatically makes it a 10/10

I hate Tom Cruise. The only good role I ever saw him play was Magnolia.

Shakermaker said:
I hate Tom Cruise. The only good role I ever saw him play was Magnolia.

Collateral, The Last Samurai, Mission Impossible, Rain Man?

As an actor, I think hes great. But his personal life, hes a bit freaky deaky.

Harryz said:
Collateral, The Last Samurai, Mission Impossible, Rain Man?

As an actor, I think hes great. But his personal life, hes a bit freaky deaky.

I don't want to turn this into an anti Tom thread, but while most of the movies you mention are good in itself (I could add Top Gun), Tom sucked. The dude can't act. He knows three basic expressions: tormented, angry, sexy smile. I shivered when watching Eyes Wide Shut. Pretty good movie but Tom failed miserably when trying to portrait a character with some depth.

His older movies are pretty good movies. The Firm was on the other day. I always liked that movie.

I doubt I'll see this in the cinema. From the trailers it just looks like an action movie like MI2.

I saw Mission: Impossible 3 last night. I would say it was quite allright, since I had intended to see an action movie, not an intense cinematographic experience. The plot was ordinary however really predictable and the acting was adequate.

Mi:III 7.5/10

I'm boycotting Tom Cruise, regardless of what movies he may star in.

If he's in War of the Worlds, I'll just watch Munich instead. Instead of this, I'll just watch the new James Bond movie - which is probably better anyways.

Shakermaker said:
I don't want to turn this into an anti Tom thread, but while most of the movies you mention are good in itself (I could add Top Gun), Tom sucked. The dude can't act. He knows three basic expressions: tormented, angry, sexy smile. I shivered when watching Eyes Wide Shut. Pretty good movie but Tom failed miserably when trying to portrait a character with some depth.

Disagree 100%.

saw it today
great action flick
alot better than #2 thats for sure

I saw it today, I was quite surprise actually, nice plot, nice twists, good a acting (the bad guy, is an asawme actor, love his performance). It has a quite some depth for an action flick. MI2 sucked. John Woo my balls. Woo is one of those wanabe directors who think he is the master of action flicks, just like Romero and zombie movies. MI3 would have been a worthy successor of the original MI.

One thing I hated from the movie : Blowing up the Gallardo, that was dumb and stupid.

Adrien C said:
I saw it today, I was quite surprise actually, nice plot, nice twists, good a acting (the bad guy, is an asawme actor, love his performance). It has a quite some depth for an action flick. MI2 sucked. John Woo my balls. Woo is one of those wanabe directors who think he is the master of action flicks, just like Romero and zombie movies. MI3 would have been a worthy successor of the original MI.

One thing I hated from the movie : Blowing up the Gallardo, that was dumb and stupid.

Either that or an Enzo:p .

I don't like how they just left the rabbits foot hanging, they never tell us WTF IT WAS!!!

ailevation said:
Either that or an Enzo:p .

I don't like how they just left the rabbits foot hanging, they never tell us WTF IT WAS!!!

ditto

ailevation said:

Meh, that was the least of the movies' problems, the whole fact that the movie felt like an extended Alias episode meshed with MI:2 plot gives me shivers thinking back on it. I'm still mixed about my feelings for MI:3 compared to MI:2, I mean 2 at least if felt like a consistent turd throughout but in 3, it showed good premise then all at once it slaps you in the face with it (to be fair I was expecting it, but I was hoping it didn't). The movie could've / should've been much better, there's way too many irks I have with the movie to list them all out but suffice to say, I'm definately not impressed with J.J. Abrams movie directorial debut. I didn't have much hope in the first place but his contribution to the full fledge raping of the MI franchise has me a bit more pissed off than when I see a sub-par movie.

For a first movie, its good, you need to give him some credit. Also, what that the guy from shaw of the dead in the movie ?

Shakermaker said:
Yeah he was awesome in Magnolia, very funneh too, hmm his antics in that film seem to mirror that of his recent life. I thought he was quite good in Eyes Wide Shut although he did have a 'wtf, *constatipated*' look on his face alot in it :p

Personally I thought the Shaun of the Dead guy was a miscast, I mean the whole time I was thinking... "Whoa! That's the...Shaun of the Dead guy!"

MI has been a great series with all three movies having a different feel and I think that's what was intended. Three different directors have kept the series fresh....which is a good thing. I would put MI:3 behind 1 and ahead of 2. 3 is definitly not going for that overthetop stylized action that John Woo loves, but, at the same time, it's just not as engrossing as MI:1. It's just somewhere between 1 and 2.

Certainly was a fine entry to the series....and I think it's the last one....can anyone confirm that MI was intended as a trilogy????

No, what they do actually is, they get a movie script, and if they like it, the just change characters and some settings, just like they are doing with the new die hard.

In some ways I want to see this movie because I know it will be cool. But I just don't want to be surprised by a exploding placenta or something.

Dalamari said:
MI:3 has Simon Pegg in it, so that automatically makes it a 10/10
Heh, absolutely. When the credits rolled at the start, I blurted "Simon-f*cking-Pegg!" and got a few stares.

Anyway, it was a decent flick, but the ending was just attrocious - I almost threw up when I saw Ving Rhames in the backround pulling a double-V and leaning back while Cruise walked off. Jesus. Also, somehow, the plot just seemed to be tacked on as an excuse for the action set-pieces... it's kind of hard to explain.

Back