Mini Daddy (don't watch)

Whats the ****ing point if I'm not supposed to watch it?

Whats the ****ing point if I'm not supposed to watch it?

You're supposed to judge. Judge based on the image!

EDIT: OH GOD THAT IS TERRIBLE BEYOND WHAT WORDS CAN DESCRIBE IT AS.

What the hell is being said? *Something something* my burrito? I'm not being racist, that's what it sounds like. Then he sounds like he's saying something about dorito.

Also I feel sorry for those two girls.

No wonder kids get pregnant at young ages with retarded ass names as "Mini Daddy"

Are you serious? Don't **** with Little Daddy, he was rollin' since he was 16, nigga.

I am now going to read this thread in the voice of this guy:

Romany-Malco-wi-0608.jpg

Specifically, his role in 40 year old virgin.

You tell me not to watch, give me control over the play button and expect me not to?

Jesus, though. At first, I thought the video was a perfectly normal and well rounded video and that I was having a seizure. I reasoned that if anyone did that someone would quietly take them out back and quietly euthanise them with a silenced pistol.

Nice underage groupies.

What the hell is being said? *Something something* my burrito? I'm not being racist, that's what it sounds like. Then he sounds like he's saying something about dorito.

judging by how chubby this little fat **** is I wouldn't be surprised if he was singing about doritos and burritos...also any reference to girls is probably about how he also eats them.

Back