Who is cooler?

• Mini Me

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Mr.T

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters

dc_clan

Reaction score
can some one either tell me how to make this spray transparnet, of so it for me? you can use it for your self if you want to.

Attachments

• minime.jpg
    minime.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 459
Use photoshop to make it transparent and then save it as a JPEG

Don't think he knows how to do that.

i only have fireworks, i made it transparent, then exported it as a jpeg, didnt work.

Thats not a good choise of spray for alpha... The red glow would look very ugly cause it would fade to white. It needs to fade to alpha. If u have the image without the red glow I could fix that for you

--
Xcuse my english

well i still dont understand how to make it transparent, i can remove the red glow.

dc_clan said:
well i still dont understand how to make it transparent, i can remove the red glow.

Ok then post it without the glow and I'll make it for u :)

save it as a GIF, not a jpeg you fools. JPEGS don't support transparency, Gifs do.

ukfilmer said:
save it as a GIF, not a jpeg you fools. JPEGS don't support transparency, Gifs do.

Thanks for your kind remarks :p
I just use .tga cause gif only has 256 colors …

Mr.T is soooooooo much cooler than minime ever was or will be.....

ukfilmer said:

Sure it does. I use Jpg all the time for my transparency. I never convert a file to gif unless its animated. Unless you're saying that source requires a gif to be transparent. If that's the case, it might be true, I have no idea, but jpeg's can have transparency.

Well I tried to re-create it as accuratley as possible... but if it's not close enough you know what they say "if you want something doing properly...."

here:

1.jpg

Somebody needs to make me a spray icon with a target, and the words, "Shoot here to win prize"

I want to see how many people will waste their ammo on it! lol

Raziaar said:
Sure it does. I use Jpg all the time for my transparency. I never convert a file to gif unless its animated. Unless you're saying that source requires a gif to be transparent. If that's the case, it might be true, I have no idea, but jpeg's can have transparency.
lol, show me a jpeg that is transparent. jpeg does not support transparent. PNG TGA and GIF for a short list do and I don't like PNG's transparency always seems not perfect.

Could some1 make this a transparent spray please. I used tutorials but it still wont work. am usin photoshop7 and done the whole alpha channels thing but still dont work. cheers.

my vote goes to mr. t b/c of all the gold chains which reminds me of happy thoughts :)

Back