minigun

why dont we add a portable 1000mm howitzer (one was actually made! in ww2 by the brits... omg ov3rp0w3r3d!!11 hax0r u all sux britains cox) wouldnt that be nice... and tactical... blow a 10 meters friggin hole in a massive stone wall! and of course we need lollerskatez! we need fast movement! and a cell phone! instant messaging! Omg we need irc!

There is no such thing as any sort of a minigun that is possible to be carried and fired by a person. You may as well ask for laser guns in CS, it fits the theme about as much.

Para owns. You can get so many headshots with it when you camp in the snipertower on Cbble :-p (rofl I have that on demo)

mini-gun = terrible new weapon, and i thought the RPG and Grenade launchers were the worst idea....

How about that auto aiming gun? The smartgun or something? Its in the AvP games.

[SARCASM]That would work[/SARCASM]

You do realize that you are fighting a bunch of heavily armored, really fast bugs in the AvP game... I don't think a mp5 would do much. Maybe like the auto snipes.. Oh yeah they should have put the auto snipes in THAT game.

Why don't we add a few rocket launchers and maybe a tank too :|

Ok, you can't carry and shoot a minigun in real life like Ahnold in Commando. There would be too much recoil. Maybe if you have to set it up, say you crouch and hold the right mouse button and it sets up, kinda like planting a bomb. But then you can't move unless you unpack it.

How about two players carrying one minigun. Haha :p

How about, no.

A minigun would suck.

it would ruin the game. u might aswell give evry1 aimbot hax and destroy cs. :flame:

bwp4wl.jpg

A minigun? Haha! Someone has been playing too much Vice City or seeing too much Arnold Swarchenegger movies.

I've done my research, and I've found out that a minigun, even while standing still, or even crouching, will give you enough recoil to send you on your back in seconds of firing. Plus, it'd be pretty damn heavy carrying around all that ammo and the large minigun. :x

Huh? I'm talking about movies that Arnold Swarchenegger stars in as main actor.

I was referring to the movie Predator 2.

Back