Mistakes that I won't make with Aftermath!!!

Always is speculation really... at the moment there's no danger of media saturation, as there's very few droplets of the stuff about :p

I can't help but think that there won't be much to show for this expansion anyway- I keep picturing, for whatever reason, about two chapters worth of play time. How much gameplay could you garner from fleeing the Citadel's destruction anyway?

Although there'll probably be a few twists, knowing Valve. And I can't decide what would be cooler (presuming that, as some have speculated, the explosion atop the Citadel was merely the start of a destructive chain reaction)- the Citadel exploding violently or slowly toppling over to crush everything beneath it. Woo!

I wonder if the physics could allow for the Citadel to fall, destroying everything below it? That would make one monumentous gaming moment.

StardogChampion said:
Yeah, same here. Good job Valve for releasing the binks to all the most important parts of HL2 last time around, including the intro sequence.

Yea..that intro sequence was a really weird video to release from valve.. such an important part..and they show it.. I could not understand it..

But I think they learned from it :)

You said it buddy. I was anticipating HL2 so badly I coudn't help myself, I had to look at screens/videos.

But not this time. I want everythign to be a complete suprise. June is not bad for an expansion pack, Valve must realyl be on the ball. Aftermath seems kind of like a generic name though.

Back