Mod Team Productions

TigerStar

Reaction score
Well, I'm sticking with an original idea for my website that I had a long time ago. At first, it was going to help others, not be my own modding team's website. It is sort of a web hosting thing, but it is small, and free. Rules below apply:

1. You may not exceed a limit of 15 megabytes
  2. I will not accept downloading from my website, so use www.filefront.com or some similar host for the download.
  3. You may have a link to your own forum on your website, but I will not host the forum myself
  4. If you find that your mini-site was taken off, it was because it wasn't going anywhere. You have 3 weeks without anymore visitors before it is taken off.
  5. You must have a site already made before you book a page with me.
  6. You may only keep 1 mod site up at a time unless you want to pay, I don't have a paypal account or anything yet, so wait until I do get one.

Those are the rules. Must haves apply below.

1. You must have at least started your mod, without media your site will not be put up until you give me some media.
  2. You must have visitors at least every 3 weeks, you don't count.
  3. You must have a team of 3 or more people.

Those are the must haves. Know that I keep backups of your site, so if you lose it when it is taken down, ask me about it. If you want it put back up, tell me your x-fire/msn and we'll discuss it.

Now onto the help wanted. I need moderators for my forums, which will be completely remade soon, and I also need a website designer. My websites look is starting to bore me. If you want to apply to be the website designer, just give me a link or a download of a different site you've made before. Please embed some sort of 'administrator only' news thing as well, and if you will, when you're done I'd like to give you a piece of code I want in the site. Well, anyways, that's it for that. Questions, comments and concerns?

(Site link will be posted soon enough..)

What are you saying? You want to know the bandwidth or are you trying to say I'm broke or something :p

What are you saying? You want to know the bandwidth or are you trying to say I'm broke or something :p

No tricks :) I'm just wondering what speed we should expect from the site. Is the server on a 100mbit pipe, how much bandwidth per month etc etc.

Why would anyone go through you when they can get better service elsewhere?

Sorry I haven't replied. I've been doing a lot on the line of schoolwork and such. Well, if I get more than 10 people at least, I'm upgrading my bandwidth and storage space and such.

Oh, I finally got to looking at my limits on my website.

I have 25 gigs of space and a bit more than 25 gigs of bandwidth to answer anyone's question, so I got quite a bit of space before I'll need to upgrade the package.

Time to undercut non-profit services:

I'll give cool people a free site, free e-mails, unlimited storage (within reason), and unlimited bandwith.

Requirement: must be cool.

Back