Model inconsistency (terror.mdl)

O

Overconfidence`

Alright, I can't get onto my favourite server because of model inconsistencies. I'm thinking the terrorist model is the culprit, since it's terror.mdl.

I just installed some of DarkElfa's skins, and the terrorist model was one of them. I know they're working, since I tried 'em out on a server that it worked on.

Anyone know where to get default models? Or a way to fix it? I deleted the old terror.mdl files, so it doesn't exist at all.

Thanks!

Overconfidence` said:
Alright, I can't get onto my favourite server because of model inconsistencies. I'm thinking the terrorist model is the culprit, since it's terror.mdl.

I just installed some of DarkElfa's skins, and the terrorist model was one of them. I know they're working, since I tried 'em out on a server that it worked on.

Anyone know where to get default models? Or a way to fix it? I deleted the old terror.mdl files, so it doesn't exist at all.

Thanks!
just delete your terror folder in counter strike and it'll revert back to normal.

There is no more terror folder and it still has the problem.. I'll check again and make sure though.

delete all the terror files here ---> counter-strike source\cstrike\models\player

delete the folder named "terror" here ---> counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\models\player

kawasabi said:
delete all the terror files here ---> counter-strike source\cstrike\models\player

delete the folder named "terror" here ---> counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\models\player
Kawasabi did the research, so he wins \o/

just delete your terrorist model and steam will automatically update the file to the default model

Do you know How this problem can be fixed if you are using Steam Cafe Administration Client version 1.25?

Overconfidence` said:

Thanks!

You could try putting this into your config: sv_consisteny "0"
That worked for me when I installed som custom skins.

Back