Model Request

ArmedCanadian

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if its not too out of the way if someone can model me a statue of a bird to put on top of a bank im making for a counterstrike map. doesnt have to be anything amazing because its going to be rather high. I think it would add a really nice touch to the map. thanks

how do you want it to look, and what is the count range on objects like that for maps?

some kinda of hawk, wings spread out or in, and im not exactly sure by what u mean count range? im a little new at this but so far my map is kickin ass.

he means like how many triangles/polygons do you want the max to be. Anything over like 3000 is a overkilll, me tinks, but don't quote me on that.

well ill leave that up to your opinion because i dont know too much about modeling, just remeber its gonna be on the roof. The size should be about 6 players length, 3 players high, some where around that.

if its twice as wide as it is tall, im guessing he means something like this...

turul_bird_hungarian_national_museum.jpg

thats lookin good, not so much as what its on tho. just the egale itself or maybe on a small rock or something would be cool, think u can model that for me ?

Here is my speed contribution
This thing cracks me up :LOL:
I hope someone makes something better...

Eagle.jpg

I have no clue on what polycounts I can put into this
Even this is 668 triangles

I dunno, just pray you get anyone better to do this one
if not at least youll have something that looks like a statue lol

With a nice skin it will look really good. Don't stop your modeling spree Chris :)

Back