Models for Multiplayer!

danielw11

Reaction score
Models for Multiplayer!

I got them working im trying to fix walking animations if that fails I will give you the link

You can just take the gordon from HL:S and put him in the models and materials folder in HL2. If you get the animations to work that would be great. I got the model in there but only the jump animation works.

Omg thats the best news since HL2 release, seriously! Let us know if you manage to fix the animations, i'll buy you a beer. :)

try with port 83.24.110.216:27015

edit

put the server back up please, i would like to see how bad this is (not your models mate, i mean hl2 online)

Btw i don't hate hl2 :p best game ever tbh

I switched firewall off but it just starts as a lan server, even when i use the sv_lan 0 command...

Ozzie do them settings at your console and make you spell maxplayers and not maxplayer

Connected to 83.24.110.216:27015

Counter-Strike: Source
Map: de_dust
Players: 2 / 24
Build 2187
Server Number 1
COM_CheckGameDirectory: game directories don't match (hl2 / cstrike)Netchannel: failed processing message svc_ServerInfo.

lol
I tried running CSS to see if i can set an internet server, but in HL2 it starts as a lan server... :/

so is anyone actually running a hl2 dm server? post the ip..

Is there anyway to find out who is hosting what, or is it all word of mouth to who hosts/joins..

I played the beta, and the models were the same (gray crappy ones). So I decided to do the same thing you did, and I sucessfully got the models changed also. Never could get the animations to work though.

Cool im in, already got hl2 loaded up... are you trying to host a dm or coop?

So does anyone have a Half-Life 2 server up?

No matter what i do it says:
net_start
Network: IP 192.168.0.3, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL

Someone else try. :/

I tried to exec servermode.cfg, and it sais could not exec...

OR i would host it..

where do you get the map hl2mp2b???

I cant join any of your games, where do i get this map?

Where do you get that map hl2mp2b.bsp??

I cant find links for it anywhere.. anyone help me out here.

hl2 world

Can you guys play a singleplayer map, it sux there is no ingame chat.

Yeah i've looked on google and it just mentions hl2mp2.bsp but not a link to a download, nor hl2mp2.zip

mate there aint a link

Back