Mods in which vehicles would work well in

Tab said:
Im just wondering, which mods do you think vehicles would work well in. The two mods im looking most forward with is CS and DOD

CS: Terrorists could have a pickup truck with two positions (driver, 50 cal gunner on back)

Truck bomb of course?

There are some CS maps with vehicle's out there. Few of them were that good though, some were alright. Not becouse of the vehicle's though.

How about a car chase with a script driver and the T team starts in the back of two cars, and the CT team in two chase vehicles? Ofcourse the occasional swerving pedestrian roadkill would also be in order.

what I really want to see is a grand theft auto 3 kinda game, multiplayer. you get to rob cars and stuff, like a remake of grand theft auto 3, only that it is multiplayer only.

now there is a good Idea for the cars in hl2

tfotdead said:
what I really want to see is a grand theft auto 3 kinda game, multiplayer. you get to rob cars and stuff, like a remake of grand theft auto 3, only that it is multiplayer only.

now there is a good Idea for the cars in hl2

Hell yeah, like the sound of that!

Sweeeeet...

[Edit] ooooo 300th post! :cheers:

Well u could make really cool Racing Mods For Hl2 and i know some will make...have anyone tried the Hl Racing Mod it was great for being such an old game and so on :p

Back