MOH: Breakthrough Demo out.

Any screens of this ?

EDIT: ill think ill pass on this, I thought it used a new engine, but its only an expansion...pshhh

Yea, there's nothing new in the way of graphiccs for MOH: Breakthrough, but you know... just looking for ways to pass time. I think CoD will be a way better game.

Man it sucks. I played on a 35 person server and it lagged like theres no tommorow. I thought hmm maybe cuz theres so many guys. So I went on a 5 player server and it was still lagging terribly!

Originally posted by Zeus
Man it sucks. I played on a 35 person server and it lagged like theres no tommorow. I thought hmm maybe cuz theres so many guys. So I went on a 5 player server and it was still lagging terribly!

Not that I'm particularly interested in this one (I'm burned out on MoH & all the cheating hacks), but make sure to choose a Dedicated server to not lag out. Playing on some kid's machine somewhere while he plays too will most definately lag you out.

WOOPI ANOTHER HYPED EXPANSION PACK STRAIGHT FROM EA's GRUBBY PAWS

Hmmm...I actually haven't seen much hype surrounding this one. And I'll never insult EA for trying to support a game's community. (Expansions should help breath some life into a game and attract new players.)
I think I've been spoiled by COD though.

Well, I finally installed and played it. There's nothing really new, except for maps and weapon models. It's not that great, but it doesn't suck. I'm pretty sure the hardcore MOH fans will enjoy it.

I'll pass on MOH: Breakthrough and wait for it's successor... CoD.

Is it that bad? every comment I've read so far was negative : /

The expansion will be just that, an expansion. They will be more awesome sequences, more soldiers on screen, and more action. But of course, nothing to raise the bar. But MoH fans shouldn't pass up.

I watched the trailer for CoD, though. My goodness, quite good indeed (love the music). Downloaded the demo, will play soon.

*Off-Topic
If you haven't seen HBO's "Band of Brothers", then give it a rent. It's really good and deserved all its acclaim and awards. Chronicles "Easy Company" from the training in Georgia to Hitler's Eagle Nest.

Back