More 'Accurate' Weapon

lilithgow

Reaction score
I'm currently making a mod for HL2DM - and I have a pistol type weapon, all the damage is correct, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it more 'accurate'.

It's a one shot pistol, and has no cone of fire - it'll always hit where it's pointed at, but there's a good chance that the other players are going to be dodging like crazy. I don't really want people to have to be really accurate - this is more of an artistic endeavor than it is a game.

Any suggestions for making a weapon easier to hit with?

Thanks in advance!

let me get this straight....according to the thread title you want to make your gun MORE accurate even though you already say it's 100% accurate.

but then you mention you don't want people to have to be "really accurate". so are you asking how to get a gun to aim for you in game?

OK

Go to console, set the cone of fire for shotgun to like .04, then set number of pellets to 200.

Problem solved!

Yeah, I don't understand at all. You want a gun that shoots exactly where it's pointed, but then you don't want players to be able to dodge it? Sorry, that's physically impossible unless your gun shoots magic bullets.

I think accurate means that it hits people more often rather than hits exactly were it's pointed.... aim bot?

Back