More D.E.A.D Concepts

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
D.E.A.D mod have once again released some great concept art showing off some of their characters.[br]

[br]The guys are also still looking for help so if you have any talents at all that will help the team then please visit their website, here for more information.

J4 wants models, not concept art. If I see another news post about just concept art... I am gonna scream. :frown:

those are very cool concept pieces. i especially like the diamond duke. reminds me of the movie "Heat" which is a good model to base a character off of.

Hey I still think these are some of the coolest concept drawings / character write-ups around. If they manage to take this mod somewhere and implement all of these cool characters it will be sweet!

Great concepts and character devlopment but, and this is only meant as constructive criticism; you may want to limit your character designs to characters of similar body-types because that's a huge library of character models just for the protagonists to be considered.

Again, nice concepts :)

hehehe models are coming soon... and so are some screens of our maps... and trust me you guys are gonna love the character designs in game, this mod will take time to complete but it will be worth it I can assure you.

Thanks for the great feedback guys.

j4s[p] said:
J4 wants models, not concept art. If I see another news post about just concept art... I am gonna scream. :frown:

Be patient. Its called developement, would you rather they should nothing at all, did you stick two fingers up at valves concept art for hl2? probably not :p

blandead41 said:
it took em this long to draw pictures?

I'm sorry you try and come up with 30 player designs, lets see how long it takes you.... btw we only been in production for 2 months and we have way more done than most mods.

I look the look of the "Stupid corporate Bitch" class. Dominatrix for sure.

Back