More newish concept art

OMG

this is beautiful !!!!!!!

Teh Great Tower!!

great to see Valve keeps updating us!

Everyone must now keep following www.hl2fallout.com , Gabe is there, he must reveal another /secret pic!

if don't know if you guys did, but you could already see this thing in the vids, and it was moving ;) .....but the pic is new...for me...

Sure we knew about the combine wall (is it called that?) chewing on city 17, but the concept art pic is new!

Yeah, this looks kind of like the menu screen they had at E32K4. Wow, it looks great though!

I wish this was in game...

Edit: It's scary because one of those houses looks like mine!

Crusader said:
Yeah, this looks kind of like the menu screen they had at E32K4. Wow, it looks great though!

Eh? That menu was a shot of a few rooftops. This isn't a rooftop. Hell, I don't think there are any rooftops in this pic. :p

Sorry, my mistake ^^

I don't have the vids to check, my memory must be going haywire :LOL:

:E WOW! \o/ The day is drawing near! EDIT: Why is it in the 'Secret' directory? We have a haxx0r!

I can't wait to find out more about this citadel thingy. I mean, what's with the big wires coming down? And how come it just slowly eats up the city (as said by Valve during the e3 2k3 video)? Why doesn't it just take over blocks at a time?

Funny how those weird gate pillar things are crushing all the houses :D

THE TOWER... ITS ALIVE!

Am I the only n00b trying to search for more jpg's in the 'secret' folder? :E afaik there's 2 right now: strider and innercity

I see they are slowly releasing pictures from that "secret" folder at hl2 site...

Slowly turning up the hype-o-meter! ^^

Edit: Hehe, I tried that too Royale. I think I typed just about every enemy's name into that thing! No joy though :(

denlife7 said:
I can't wait to find out more about this citadel thingy. I mean, what's with the big wires coming down? And how come it just slowly eats up the city (as said by Valve during the e3 2k3 video)? Why doesn't it just take over blocks at a time?

Perhaps its on a diet

great pic greenbunny

i want a wallpaper of that one :)

very nice rendering 'n all but am I the only one who hates concept pics? They never represent the final product. Kind of like a McDonalds burger picture above the counter - always looks big and tasty and great until you actually order one. :/

Come on people, just 37^20 combinations to crack that bitch!

guys that concept has been on the official site from day one...just not in that res and fully showing.

Why can't they just release the game, so that concept pics will just go away. Give me some reeeeal nice screenshots...

CR0M said:
very nice rendering 'n all but am I the only one who hates concept pics? They never represent the final product. Kind of like a McDonalds burger picture above the counter - always looks big and tasty and great until you actually order one. :/

concept pics are better than no pics :)

PriNcE oF SpAcE said:
guys that concept has been on the official site from day one...just not in that res and fully showing.

Yup, found it after reading your reply, it's here. This one is prettier though :p

very cool pic, its new to me. and have the moderators told us anything about this "secret" directory? ive seen the other pic, and i was just wondering if they knew something we didnt, or if valve is giving them these pics.

Can anyone give me Ideas how to cover the empty space? I'm making a wallpaper at 1280 x 1024 res. I haven't used PS for a while, the creative thinking is a bit low atm. :p

CR0M said:
always looks big and tasty and great until you actually order one. :/
Hey :D. Very often if you order quarter pounders, due to the smallness of the box they come in, they will be near perfect.. IE: look just like the advertisement.

They can't slop the bun on a little off because it won't fit in the special quarter pounder box then. muha!.

lans said:
Can anyone give me Ideas how to cover the empty space? I'm making a wallpaper at 1280 x 1024 res. I haven't used PS for a while, the creative thinking is a bit low atm. :p
´

Get the Strider on the other side?

Crusader said:

Edit: It's scary because one of those houses looks like mine!

It is in the game, its in a few screenshots, and the strider video from E3 2003.

I think that there is a lot to do with that tower, perhaps the "administrators" live there.

Parasite.. hehe :)

I mean if it was in-game footage, not if the building is in the game :D

Sprafa what does that have to do with the price of fish? ^^

Confusion reigns supreme once again! :LOL:

Sprafa:

Crusader wished the concept art was an accurate representation of the in-game graphics. Parasite thought he was wondering whether the citadel was gong to be in the game or not. Crusader corrected him.

Keep up people. :p

Lans or Ians or whatever can u send me the wallpaper if u get it done :p??

(sorry for off topic)

Back