More on VAC

beam said:
DIE CHEATERS!!!!

http://gprime.net/video.php/dealingwithcheaters
If you haven't seen it, have a look :upstare:

lol nice one, if i was him i would have took that guy who threw the comp on the floor to court, sue his ass then buy a better computer :naughty:

anyways

theres VAC2 proof hacks out allready and even right now all you people that report a hackers steam ID or make a demo... most of them dont even have a legit account, cause theres a steam log in hack that spoofs the cd key and gives you a new steam ID any time you want :dozey:

Guys once and for all, that video was staged... Stop talking about "if I was him I would sue" :p lol

Yea the big problem I think is with Steam.... Hackers use fake accounts :( I hope VALVe patches that soon as well... Then getting banned will be a LOT more hurtful to them, otherwise it would be "Oh well, back to the 30 second routine of making a new account"

Iced_Eagle said:
Yea the big problem I think is with Steam.... Hackers use fake accounts :( I hope VALVe patches that soon as well... Then getting banned will be a LOT more hurtful to them, otherwise it would be "Oh well, back to the 30 second routine of making a new account"
That a) only ever worked for HL1 games and b) was fixed several months ago.

VAC should be released in secret as some fake Source engine update. They'd catch SO many cheaters until people finally noticed it was out. :cheese:

deecrypt said:
theres VAC2 proof hacks out allready and even right now all you people that report a hackers steam ID or make a demo... most of them dont even have a legit account, cause theres a steam log in hack that spoofs the cd key and gives you a new steam ID any time you want :dozey:
Erm, how do you know that they're VAC2 proof ... you know no more than us about how it will work.

Edit: oh yeah, they'll probably IP ban as well (taking out an awful lot more hackers)

Blakeb155 said:
VAC should be released in secret as some fake Source engine update. They'd catch SO many cheaters until people finally noticed it was out. :cheese:
Maybe it already is :p

Back