Most adorible non-human character...

Most adorbile non-human character

• Total voters
Grr *shakes fist* wish I could.

And I still don't get it. They are possibly one of my most hated enemies. It's possibly the fact that even if they fire a seemingly random spurt of acid at you, one just somehow manages to find its way to you. Could never ever think of them as adorable.

The headcrabs must really have screwed you up. Sidestepping the bullsquid acid was really easy compared to headcrabs.

Heh, how about Houndeye Huskies pulling Gordon and Alyx across the Icy Wastes of Episode Three?

that would be uber.

And then don't give it you back when you're finished with it...

I lol'd

Portal turret, people!.

Emagine, a huggable companion pet and effective efficient home security system in one.

*Burglar breaks in*

"Hellooo, can I help you?"

*Burglar stares at the turret*

"Deploying Suprise in 3...2...1"

*RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA*

"Poweering downn, sleep mode activated...good night."

I lol'd even louder.

I like the antlions, when you use the meatballs on them. They are so loyal to you.

how do you spoiler tag?
I vote for a Strider...Love them!:dork:

[-spoiler] your words here [/-spoiler]

Just take away the hyphens in both words.

Use the spoiler tag or i will kill you

Like that

I developed an affinity for the baby shock trooper. They're rather cute, for slimy, acid-spitting worms. The animations where you feed them and pat them on the head are endearing. Throughout the game I considered it a pet.

I developed an affinity for the baby shock trooper. They're rather cute, for slimy, acid-spitting worms. The animations where you feed them and pat them on the head are endearing. Throughout the game I considered it a pet.

Isn't op4 supposed to be hated by all in here, hl2.net?

Most people like certain elements of Opposing Force.

As for me, well...I've grown to like Race-X. We have a mutual understanding now.

Ohhh yess, and sometimes it would groan like it was hungry, so cute.

The bug?

Yeah it loved it, Pew pew pew like it was ejaculating or something.

I went with the turrets, but I also like the Scanners, they hover and you just want to hug them. Also the head-hacks. I want a head-hack.

Manhack, kriztov.

Ok, my real vote doesn't go to Gargantua but... Snark. Compact, deadly, pet.

Isn't op4 supposed to be hated by all in here, hl2.net?

No. Don't assume that. It was a good game. Most people didn't appreciate Blue Shift as much, however.

And after playing Portal, I must say the Turrets are surprisnigly cute

Dog's a bit annoying. Never there at the right times. And when he is... it's just too obvious.

Seagull.jpg

Seagull > *

I wouldn't mind if he didn't look so scripted. And if he didn't run off on his own like a moron.

I'm kind of becoming attached to the hoppers. Those little land-mines. Drop them on their side and they bounce!

Back