Most beautiful car in the world....

Ford Pinto, Luxury design yet compact, only car that can even compare is a grimlin.

X-FacToR said:
Ford Pinto, Luxury design yet compact, only car that can even compare is a grimlin.
Not to mention it explodes if you ever get in a crash of any kind.

There's no competition.

Noble M12 GTO3-R .... it's a cheap ferrari killer, not too shabby lookin either :D

Oh yeah, and it's British. Second up must be the TVR speed 12, third... oh yeah, the vanquish. Not that i'm proud to be british or anything, but... owned!

Pobz said:
There's no competition.

Noble M12 GTO3-R .... it's a cheap ferrari killer, not too shabby lookin either :D

Oh yeah, and it's British. Second up must be the TVR speed 12, third... oh yeah, the vanquish. Not that i'm proud to be british or anything, but... owned!

agreed. brilliant car. :cheers:

I prefer the new Aston Martin DB9 Volante over the DB7. The V12 is nice, too.

However, I think I like the new Chrysler ME-412, which was just shown in this month's most recent Road and Track magazine :).

AudioRage said:
Not to mention it explodes if you ever get in a crash of any kind.

The pinto didn't explode, it simply activated its "REar Proximity liquid boostER" (REAPER). In the event of a rear collison, the pinto's advanced computers activated a sophisticated rocket, designed to propel the driver away from danger. It was ahead of its time....

And the most beautiful car is the McLaren F1

McLaren would be nicer with a more 'normal' seating arrangement... you know the guy that designed it went on to design the noble m12... i guess he learned from his mistakes :D

Pobz said:
McLaren would be nicer with a more 'normal' seating arrangement... you know the guy that designed it went on to design the noble m12... i guess he learned from his mistakes :D

The Mclaren was built to race, hence the seating arrangements, not to drive to church every Sunday :p .

And the Hummer looks like its shape was designed with a set of legos. It's a friggin' box on wheels, lol. For offroading and the military, its great. I just don't think it should win any style competitions. (Not that I wouldn't want to own one ;) ).

Nothing recent gets my vote. Vintage all the way, when cars looked like cars...not bubbles with wheels.

My list goes like this:

1. McLaren F1 LM <- Very very fast
2. Bugatti EB-110 <- Very very fast as well
3. Cadillac Sixteen <- Just plain Sexxxy!!
4. Cadillac CTS-V <- a V8 CTS with a stock 400 HP, great for leaving behind those ricers who think they're hot! Not to mention its a Cadddy too...

The all new for 2003 Mercedes Benz SL-class. Beauty like a goddess, folding hardtop, and ass-loads of power (atleast 302, up to 493)

Pics
Front
Top up
Top down
Interior

/me longs for the SL's endless grace and beauty

FictiousWill - You should learn to spell the name of your favorite car - it's 'DeLorean' not 'Delorian'.

:p

I don;t understand people that get obsessed over cars.

It's just a transit system to get you from A to B.

Mr.Magnetichead said:
I don;t understand people that get obsessed over cars.

It's just a transit system to get you from A to B.

A PC is just something that generates strings of 0's and 1's ;)

I'm no carfreak, but they're nice to look at :)

Koenigsegg is nice... Swedish too

http://nathan21singapore.**********...s/kecc00-05.jpg
http://www.artique.ro/img/desktop/koenigsegg-multi.jpg
http://www.designsounds.net/dsbild/koenigin.jpeg
http://www.designsounds.net/dsbild/koenigsid.jpg

Mmmmm....

One of the fastest cars too i believe.

The cars that I posted earlier (Chrysler ME412 and the Bugatti 16/4 Veyron) beat it though :D

My family in E. Europe has one of those tiny Fiats. I actually drove it, it's the quietest car in the world because your knees cover your ears. :D

Remember : Don't :cheers: and drive.

I like my cars i go to motor sports races, and the DB7 is still one of the most nice looking cars plus most TVR's are nice. Also i like the new DB9!

X-FacToR said:

I thought the Pinto was the car that blew up from rear end crashes because the gas tank was stationed too far to the rear of the car.

And didn't it have like..air cooling or something so it would over heat like crazy in the summer?

If that's not the car tell me...

Back