most beautiful spray ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/10 Your girl has some manly features, quite funny your actually showing her off too lol

Can't imagine what your ashamed of shagging mate

hehe, you lot are way too harsh. I'd give her at least a 8/10, also because I don't have a girlfriend myself. :( I wish People liked me enough that I could have a girlfriend. I get bullied a lot :(

dekstar said:
hehe, you lot are way too harsh. I'd give her at least a 8/10, also because I don't have a girlfriend myself. :( I wish People liked me enough that I could have a girlfriend. I get bullied a lot :(

I'm guessing you're probably still in high school. (There's really no bullying in college or anything after that.) So I just wanna say that I had a rough time in high school until 11th grade... even then it wasn't that easy.

Just work through school and deal with the assholes and the bitches. In fact, what you can do is think about that hot girl you want, fap for a while, and think to yourself "thank god i didn't really **** her because otherwise she'd still be here and I'd have to deal with all the bullshit."

Then once you get to college, girls start realizing that assholes are, well, assholes, and you will quickly find a girl who is totally and completely into you.

With all that said, **** highschool. Just get out alive, and your troubles will be over, my friend.

Wow, that spray sucks penis. The girl in it is minging why would you have her on anyway? I would rather look at a large penis.

Wow, she looks like she got hit...Slinter, if she is your woman, you should be more nice!
But, she is cute enough :)
Besides, pictures never do anybody any real justice.
Wanna see a real beauty? ;)

My gf, Ariana
ariana1.jpg

The red dress pics are like...3 years old, at the least. Blue shirt is about 9 months ago? Hell if I remember...

Lets see a full pic unreal. I reckon you got a pic of cheryl tweedy and tried to pass it off as your bird.

EDIT: Shit missed page 2.

Ferdelancebz (nice nick by the way...) that's very lame too.

Dub knows what I'm talking about. I give up. :|

CB | Para said:
Ferdelancebz (nice nick by the way...) that's very lame too.

Dub knows what I'm talking about. I give up. :|

I think you're jealous.

ferdelancebz said:
I think you're jealous.
I think he's got a life.

CB | Para said:
I give up. :|.
Yah, no point trying...

Shame that the ladies in the pics don't know that their your girlfriends.
I was ready to start this whole "well post a pic of you with your your lady" etc... then I decided that it's just that sad, that I would'nt even bother.
Posting pics of random ladies and saying their your GF's even for a joke is well lame... but then trying to convince people of it really borders on "loner-of-the-month-award-lameness".

why oh why oh why

next up... penis size...

How can 4 physical photostock and scanned pics of the same girl be random? heh

DuB said:
I think he's got a life.

Yah, no point trying...

Shame that the ladies in the pics don't know that their your girlfriends.
I was ready to start this whole "well post a pic of you with your your lady" etc... then I decided that it's just that sad, that I would'nt even bother.
Posting pics of random ladies and saying their your GF's even for a joke is well lame... but then trying to convince people of it really borders on "loner-of-the-month-award-lameness".

Oh, I have a life too, ya know. 22 yrs, college student, part-time at KGUN-9 in Tucson, 2d/3d animator.

ferdelancebz said:
Oh, I have a life too, ya know. 22 yrs, college student, part-time at KGUN-9 in Tucson, 2d/3d animator.

22 years old and you still act like a teenager. Do you go around in RL showing pics of your girlfriend to strangers? think about it ffs.

glad to see that some people were born to be miserable and unsociable. i assume some people can take little jokes but perhaps they treat us like they treat their mothers lol :)

i got a life too... i go to college (top 40th college in the WHOLE of the UK :naughty: just ask B-MAn lol)... chicks fancy me.. i have a beautiful girlyfriend whom i have been with for over a year.. i been around the world... i get good grades... i got more than enough friends... i wont go too deep but most of us here have a life, so i dont see what all the flaming is needed for.

yer that womans a pretty girl, but that person shud expect to be critized since that persons beauty to them is mostly powered by pride... lol you only have to spray it once, not re-texture the whole level in it!

from my years of livin on this planet, most ppl who are miserable usually remain that for all their days... so comment how u want :)

Personally I'd rather be "spun" over my girlfriend than spun over somebody elses girlfriend ( My girlfriend would likely be much happier with the former) Being married for 20+ years being "spun" at all is a rarity!
That being said, I still wanna see a bigger pic of 'Unreal's GF :naughty:

`unreal said:
that woz from my older avatar :naughty:

No mate, it wasn't, it was the same avatar, you got caught out then and you got caught out again. This is funny, your so baaaad at it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back