Most Complicated Signature!!

ktimekiller said:
mine is soooo complicated...

Genius in its simplicity.

I like my sig though, not very complicated.

Well...

By the way, I hate to say that Doggy, but your signature is way too long. Four lines, don't forget.

It's Up There, Look At it....

P.S. My sig is about just as long as Skaadi's

Mine is invisible and takes up less than one line, talk about simplicity and efficency! It takes less than a second to see it, but a century to understand it.

Dog-- said:

Why did you bring me into this?

Your sig is much too long, Dog--.

Mine: Forget it. You know what it is. Not like anyone cares how complicated one's signature is.

Ego boost plus 1.

My old one babbling about god was good.

The bunny pwnz you. Even tho it ain't really complicated...

Mine, its great because firstly, it features ZM and secondly, because its in ASCII art.

Too simple to mention, but I'll do it anyway, WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Mine is quite complicated because of the loads of hidden links :p

Dog-- said:
Who has the most Complicated looking signature, I didn't say they ARE complicated, I said most complicated Looking, So Lets see your sigs......

Here mine is:

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/7465/sig6wz.jpg

well...i'd have to say that my signature takes the cake in that department.
don't believe me? well imagine all the different code that goes into showing all that colour :p

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Beerdude, that's a pretty cool signature (bits of forum history and so on..and some other stuff too :E).

Murray, why doesn't that WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY link to that pic of you doing it yourself? :p

I was gonna change mine to have loads of different links, colours, fonts and sizes.

But then thought, **** it, such a pointless thing to prove. Anyone with a ZM sig instantly wins.

Also: http://murrawryyyy.ytmnd.com/

*enters thread with a mysterious look on my face... ends up with a mysterious face and walks out of thread*

Sulkdodds said:
Beerdude, that's a pretty cool signature (bits of forum history and so on..and some other stuff too :E).
Yup and I've still got loads of space :p

Dog-- said:

His is too long too.

The_Monkey said:
What ever happened to the four-line rule?
Well, it used to be smaller, but after someone edited my signature I haven't been able to find how that space between the quote and the other text dissappear.

Back