Most embarassing thing found on your comp?

Darkside55 said:
NEVER be ashamed of Gummi Bears. Slap anyone, ANYONE who says something about Gummi Glen or the bears themselves.

LoL true, I just cant get enough of that gummiberri juice! ;)

is there a way of getting your search engine to stop remembering the stuff you look for? like if you press a certain letter it brings up all the things you looked for beginning with that letter. nothing dirty on my pc though, i can tell you.

jocky68 said:
is there a way of getting your search engine to stop remembering the stuff you look for? like if you press a certain letter it brings up all the things you looked for beginning with that letter. nothing dirty on my pc though, i can tell you.

reinstall windows, i've done it.

It depends if you use IE or not. If you do then clear your cookies and then type something in a search box, it should ask if you want to do that auto-save thing, just click no.

Danimal said:
It depends if you use IE or not. If you do then clear your cookies and then type something in a search box, it should ask if you want to do that auto-save thing, just click no.

that didn't work for me though...

I Use Firefox. Im Not Bothered Like. But I Would Be Nice To Have It Clear Just In Case.

jocky68 said:
I Use Firefox. Im Not Bothered Like. But I Would Be Nice To Have It Clear Just In Case.

I cant help but quote this. You sure do like your caps.

jocky68 said:
Tools > options > privacy > saved information

Uncheck save information i enter...blah blah

Back