Most embarrassing forum moment?

Because that was your first post.

Uh, when I told everyone that my evil pet killed the enti.. I'll stop at that.

My most embarassing forum moment was when I got lured into a booby trap thread. It was like a punter thread, as soon as I read it, my computer was lagged from all of the text on the screen trying to load, and it must have been some kind of SUPER punter, because it was so powerful, the list of e's went off my screen, hit my wall, and bounced back and hit me in the back of the face and killed me.

umop said:
My most embarassing forum moment was when I got lured into a booby trap thread. It was like a punter thread, as soon as I read it, my computer was lagged from all of the text on the screen trying to load, and it must have been some kind of SUPER punter, because it was so powerful, the list of e's went off my screen, hit my wall, and bounced back and hit me in the back of the face and killed me.

man, I bet your face was SO RED! :LOL:

i started a thread on a religious forum, making up new bible entries from the "book of gus," talking about jesus christ super pimp, the numbers of dead babies required to make a bottle of baby oil, etc... some people got really mad, i laughed a lot, and the thread got locked and deleted after about 10 or 15 mins. i was TRYING to make a statement about how easily people get offended, guess it worked. ... it's embarrassing because ... well what a waste of time. i should've thought more before deciding it's possible to make ignorant people think a little. (this is nothing against religious people... it's everything against the people of that website... they're all stupid hehe)

and on this forum, i mistook something for something else(mostly through ignorance/stupidity) and loshadka called me out on it lol... it was embarrassing. :monkee:

edit: jesus, every post i make is an embarrassment lol

well i guess mine would be not so long ago, when Fenric accused me of being a newb 3D modeller, I was so embarrased :eek: ....... for him :E , when I proved I wasnt. :rolleyes: :D

I never register into embarrasing forum i just go to the cool ones like this ;)

lol, no no...must kill..(lol like in that mary kate and ashley flash?)

I never really had an embarrassing moments in forums really..

But in NS, some jack-off always decides it's funny too call me LittleBitch. Ofcourse it's not funny because it happens almost everytime. One time this guy with a mic was just saying it over and over and it was quite embarrassing and hurtful ;(

Luckily, now that I've gotten much better at that game, whenever someone does that I just point out to them how I'm kicking ass :D

LittleB said:
I never really had an embarrassing moments in forums really..

But in NS, some jack-off always decides it's funny too call me LittleBitch. Ofcourse it's not funny because it happens almost everytime. One time this guy with a mic was just saying it over and over and it was quite embarrassing and hurtful ;(

Luckily, now that I've gotten much better at that game, whenever someone does that I just point out to them how I'm kicking ass :D
that sucks :O

i was once really good at NS!! :thumbs:

but im bad now :angry:

i dont like the new NS ;(

I always play co maps... It's quite hectic and fun :E

I just posted a thread that has been posted four previous times. I obviously never read the forums, nor do I bother searching them, however I did cover my ass beforehand by saying "sorry if this has already been posted." Oh well, shame on me.

I've already posted this on a different thread, but does anyone remember the 'Badger? Banned?' fiasco?

/me blushes - so noobish

My most embarresing forum moment is posting on this thread :D ;)

And then there was the time that I tried getting ppl here (when the site was just started) DoS attacking some site that made a spyware program wich made my dads computer albeit inoperational, and I had to sweep through hes registry and sh*t :( that got deleted within an hour, I think 2 ppl managed to post even.

ray_MAN said:
I accidenly said I was leaving when I really wasn't. I had to make Fenric delete that thread. :eek:

BTW Ray_Man are u sre ur most embarresing forum moment isnt your dog rape thread? :D :D :LOL: :D :D

reap said:
I never register into embarrasing forum i just go to the cool ones like this ;)
You brown nosed little bitch :O

How embarrassing ;)

j/k :p

Posted an admins password in a very big forum(Very big site, I won't metion the name though. Yeah, I got banned :smoking: ).

GhostValkyrie said:
My ever famous blind rage post that got me kicked from the Staff Team and started that hot debate.
Yeah what happened there?

Hobbes874 said:
Posted an admins password in a very big forum(Very big site, I won't metion the name though. Yeah, I got banned :smoking: ).
lol, owned eh? :E

Back