Movies Released !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st video is called G-Man video,

Might be like at the start of e3 vid

It has taken me like 2 mins to download this video :)

WTF.. bastards.. they said 4pm... damn it all to hell anyways..

From official Steam Forums

HL2 Media Release 7/14/03
HL2 Media Video has been released. Only one per day. After E3 Videos are released, we will continue to release unreleased videos. Please Send feedback.

3ffici3nt~

the said they released it accidentaly LOLOLOL YAYAYAYA

50%

I can't even start Steam now, it fails! Can some kind person put it online when he/she gets it?

PHAT.jpg

25% here

65%, I hope im the first on the planet to receive and wach the video!!

MAn i cant beleive its only 1 video, still good but :(

OMFG is it every going to be big.. downloading at 500 k/s and it's still says 15 minutes

well here it aint downloadingg that fast,
still not bad i guess,

OMG I HAVE SEEN I HAVE SEEN IT!!!

IT HAS TO BE THE BEST QUAILTY VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN SIEROUSLY AND I WATCH DIVX, XVID, SVCDS AND THE QUALITY ACTUALLY FEELS LIKE THAT IT IS RUNNING IN REALTIME OFF YOUR COMP BUT ITS NOT!!!!

I'm getting about 1MB/s
That's the fastest I've EVER downloaded, and I've had cable for about a year and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

My fastest is via steam which is right now. Its weird that im downloading that fast when so many other people are downloading.

well the video is 400meg ( the cache for it atleast , still downloading ) here si i guess its better quality if its just the part with the gman which is about...2minutes....

they are gargantuan vids the size of my desktop, ya they will look good.

Originally posted by MIWojo11
My fastest is via steam which is right now. Its weird that im downloading that fast when so many other people are downloading.
That's why it took them so long to get the vids out.
Perfection.:afro:

Back