!-fgdf-!

Reaction score
1mp5k.jpg

2800 tris
striker1.jpg

1800 tris
4m3a1.jpg

2000 tris

I love them. That mp5 is great, and i really like the m3 as well. Not to sure about that machine gun, never seen it before :D

razorwolf, check pms

yep, i have to admit, those are very good. how the hell do u gewt those renders so nice ? its doesnt look to me like Brazil.

These are very nicely done. I usually don't post if I don't have any crits, but these look great.

everything looks good, the machine gun could use some more detail IMO.

That second gun is actually a shotgun. It's called a striker. Razorwolf, we can use a skinner. If you are interested let me know. :)

the renders jsut look like a 3dsmax5 skylight with light tracer on.

Originally posted by obscene
That second gun is actually a shotgun. It's called a striker. Razorwolf, we can use a skinner. If you are interested let me know. :)

Looks very much like the jackhammer, to me, although i've got no referance on me to compaire, so meh....

anywhom, nice models

I thought the second one was a grenade launcher, shows what I know.

edit: cool, found one http://world.guns***/shotgun/SH09-E.HTM

That shotgun is going to be fun!

Nice work.

I sure hope your mod has original new gameplay. Because for me I am sick of everyone using the same weapons in their mods. Not to put you down, those models are great, but for me it just won't cut it.

don't hate me :)

Considering that no one even knew what the second gun was, I doubt it is in any other mods. :) Of course the MP5 is, but that has to be the only "main stream" weapon we have. Don't worry about the gameplay though, because that's where its ALL at. ;)

They look pretty damn good. Do you think you could post a shaded wireframe screenshot with the polycount in the window? (Using Martinez's polygon counter.)

WOW, that mp5 is best i have ever seen, how long it take u?

Back