multi-talented and looking for mod work

N

_nghtmre

I am looking for work on any mod in need of any of the following:

- writing> original, complete story

- concept art> ranging from characters, enemies, level design, weapons, and items to actual product art for official presentation (can use Adobe Photoshop CS)

- music> I can do origional music as well as permission to use music from several bands I am acquainted with (can use Adobe Audition)

-sound> ambient sound effects to radio messages and voiceovers and voice acting (can use Adobe Audition)

-gameplay design> conceptual ideas that will directly contribute to the actual feel of the game (gameplay modes, features, abilities, etc.)

------------------------
I have a few samples of my art and music on the following sites:

Art: www.nghtmre01.deviantart.com

Music and sound: www.myspace.com/chemicaltower

If needed I will be happy to supply more sample work.

As for actual projects I have worked on or am currently working on, several include short films, a music video, writing and co-directing an in production independent zombie film, several completed game concepts that include story and art along with gameplay design, and alot of art in many forms.

All work I do will be serious, when or before it is due, as professional as my abilities permit, and for serious mod teams only. I have come across several mods that didn't take their work seriously and didn't get anywhere. I mention this because I plan on using the work and team member references for my portfolio that I will need for college and beyond.

If interested please contact me through any of the following:

-email and msn instant messenger: [email protected]

-aol instant messenger: nghtmre01

or just post a reply ;)

Shredded-Turf is looking for another concept artist, and we could probalby make use of your sound editing talents as well.

Shredded-Turf is an arcade-style lawn mower racing mod. Players will be able to choose from multiple different styles of racing mowers before the race, each with unique attributes. Players will also be able to use a variety of weapons during the race in order to hinder their opponent's progress, or bring it to a screaching hault.

We're just begining developement on this mod (hence the need for concept artists), but don't let the unfinished nature of the website fool you. We're quite serious about making Shredded-Turf a reality.

Feel free to go ahead and put in an application on the forum.

wow

SidewinderX said:
So can you make sound effects? Guns, vehicles, ambient sounds?

really, I'm good at ambience, radio messages and recordings, some sound effects, and organic sounds (character grunting when getting shot, or zombie sounds for example)
also some others that might be needed

As for all of the email replies, all I can say is wow. I will be going through each one though so don't feel left out, I'll get to read every one. I understand how big a job it is to work for a mod, but if I have a needed ability, I will surley contribute in one way or another to each request. Thank you for all of the replies and I look forward to helping out the mod community!

Well, if you'd be interested in making sound effects for my mod, feel free to fill out an application here

Hey

Hello, we are working on a major HL2 RPG mod titled Medultile. As with any RPG music, ambience, and sound are key! I am a fellow sound artist and would really enjoy having you on the team. I sent you an email and look forward to talking to you later on.

Just now saw the thread and I've added you to my MSN. Hopefully it's not too late to get you to do a bit of work, I see D.E.A.D's recruited you.

I'm not going to be shocked if you've already found mod work... but The Survivors could always use the help. Drop by the forums if you're interested.

Back