MultiPlayer

I

Ivan_B

I am sure this has been discusted a million times already, but will there be some multiplayer?

css is the multiplayer, and there was a rumour about some surpries mp when the game is unlocked

I would suggest unless you hear anything from Valve, it just isn't true. I expect nothing but CS:S.

kiwii said:
css is the multiplayer, and there was a rumour about some surpries mp when the game is unlocked

Actully after it was released, the rumor stated that the they would release something by the end of the year.

balls to a HL2:DM .....I WANT HL2 DM

edit: god dammit....edited it without anyone knowing did he not thus rendering my nasty jab useless

Doppelgofer said:
balls to a HL2:DM .....I WANT HL2 DM

edit: god dammit....edited it without anyone knowing did he not thus rendering my nasty jab useless

That happens a lot of times when you write CS:S on MSN. ;)

There have been alot of complaints about cs source as the only mp. I wouldn't be suprised if they release another mp.

abconners said:
There have been alot of complaints about cs source as the only mp. I wouldn't be suprised if they release another mp.

Yeah, me neither.

what the hell is so good about HLDM i thought that was a TERRIBLE componant

frusion said:

It was awesome to play with a bunch of buddies on a LAN. We played it constantly with our own custom maps. Good times :)

frusion said:

I didn't like the deathmatch that came with HL1 as well...but HL2 has the manipulator and it would be sooo funny seeing a fridge fly across the room smacking a guy in the head and making him go flying 15 feet...LOL!!

frusion said:

It's the physic system that would make Deathmatch great for HL2!

even if there is HL2DM i dn;t think we cud use the manipulator....16 people chucking barrels around lol it must lag like crazy! :O

There is no HL2 themed multiplayer.

The guy who perpetrated that rumour only carries a shred of credibility because he correctly predicted the Gold date - but come on, everyone knew it was going to go gold that day. All signs were pointing to it.

halflife DM was superb, really good, i myself can believe CS is the nly MP on Hl2, really piss`s me off, but what can you do, i myself dont like CS and think it will piss some customers off, but hey, ive been waiting for halflife 2 since the first day halflife came out so i`m gonna buy t anyways :D

Maybe they stole the chickens from cs_Italy for Chicken Physics Basketball !

manipulator battles with fridges or any other objects are not possible. Please shutup about how good it would be. kthx

Back