Music you guys like?

I like Rock, Like Iron Maiden, Snow patrol, Ac Dc etc.

:naughty: I like Underground Hip Hop, not MTV stuff. I am starting to get into rock and stuff.

Funky alt Rock stuff mostly. Like Incubus or Muse.

I like old school rock like metallica, iron maiden, ac/dc.
Also like Korn, slipknot and metal bands like In Flames, Soilwork +++
I even listen to classical movie theme style music. As long as I don't have to listen to the damn techo rave house hip hop hippedi hoppedeedoo and pop-music I'm a happy puppy.

Dire Straits, Tito & Tarantula, Ennio Morricone, other Westernsoundtracks, classical music (Beethoven, Bach, Mozart etc.), electronic...

Classic Rock, I perfer more bluesy rock like Zeppelin tho.

I guess I prefer nu metal mainly because it's consistently good and there is a large variety of bands out there to keep it refreshing. True metal is a difficult category to get right, but when it is done right, it's bliss.

I can listen to almost anything, aside from the usual things like country and pop music.

1) dream theater
2) pink floyd

no other band does music like these two.

mayfer said:
1) dream theater
2) pink floyd

no other band does music like these two.

Heard any Liquid Tension Experiment?

Well right now I'm burning through the new album by Flogging Molly. Believe me when I say that they're...unique. Think some evil hybrid of Irish folk music and punk rock. It really is the coolest new thing I've been exposed to in a while though, and the fact that this album has three songs about pirates doesn't hurt things either. :D

Well Id have to say the music I like is rock, I listen to punk, metal, alternate stuff, soft rock, most types of rock really :D

hard house, (real, not commercial shit) trance, tech trance, techno

I like a lot of "wimp rock" like Coldplay and Keane, and the mandatory who the f** are they bans, Delays and Thirteen Senses. I also like more heavy stuff too like Rage, Muse and Mettalica. I also like pop-rock/punk like Jet and Franz Ferdiand. The Chillies too.
So bassically all types of rock.

i'm an emo geek, thursday, death cab for cutie, bright eyes, taking back sunday, my chemical romance, planes mistaken for stars, billy talent etc.

Back