Musician on offer

X

xopotl

If anyone needs a musical artist for a mod or any other project.
Just let me know... :dozey:

I'm in it for the fun, as long as I have time :p

Greetz...

I used to play keyboards in a band but now I'm just producing on my own...
I did some soundtracks to shortfilms and am considering a radioplay (lack of a good scenario is what keeps me back...). I've been playing computergames all my life (I remember my C64 from back in the eighties like it was yesterday) and I've always been interested in the dynamics of music in games, the way it's used differently from music in films but to the same effect: To evoke a feeling of immersion...
When I came accross this forum I saw the "offer help" section and I figured that developers want original soundtracks to their mods/games...
I've never done any music for games before but I guess theres a first for everything eh...

If you want to hear some tracks from my projects you could go to www.hospitalfood.be... Rnsehen is me and Shrug is me... Two totally different things...
Just remember that these tracks wer not intended for games, I just mention them to at least give you some reference...

greetz

Xenos is interested in this offer. We're a science-fiction humans vs. aliens mod, currently NOT announced beyond the name (we want to launch with a bang, decent media and all of that), and your musical style from what I judged from the samples you gave us (the Rnsehen) is PERFECT for what I've envisioned.

I also think that the feeling of immersion evoked (or is it invoked? whatever) by games is extremely important and Xenos needs it.

Do you have AIM or MSN? Contact me on AIM: screename is guevesaui, or MSN, screenname is [email protected].

This is also the wrong forum, the Help Wanted / Offered forum is more appropriate.

Crap...

I don't know what I was thinking...
I was under the impression that I posted under the Help Wanted/offered thread...

silly me...

Any chance this thing can be moved?

xopotl said:
Crap...

I don't know what I was thinking...
I was under the impression that I posted under the Help Wanted/offered thread...

silly me...

Any chance this thing can be moved?

Admins/Moderators will move it................. eventually......

-NSF

If I could get in touch with you somehow to talk, xopotl... would be great. PM or email, [email protected], or AIM or MSN in my earlier post. You've got the perfect style for Xenos.

and sidewinder you need to change that Halo quote in your sig from Audiophile to Ennui, since I'm the same person :p

Back