Musicians

moz4rt

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been posted before (delete this if it's been recently), but I was wondering how many of you are musicians. I'm a big-time musician, and I play all your major rhythm instruments plus French horn and trumpet.

So, are you a musician? If so, what do you play?

eh.. I used to play piano like years ago. so not very well either. all I know is cold fingers are bad for when you have to move them

I wanna learn piano! man that would be sweeet! I can't afford it though! wAaaaaaahhh!! ;(

i used to play the saxaphone, but i gave up because it conflicted with school and games. plus i ma lazy and cba to practice. i still have it, tho :)

I studied guitar for 5 years but I never did my homework... and I had no talent.
So I wouldn't say I can play the guitar.
I can play the beginning of stairway to heaven though. :)
And dunderklumpen.
Don't ask. :E

Took Piano lessons for 6 years before quitting. Right now I play trumpet in the senior school concert band and Jazz band.

Also beggining to learn how to compose music.

used to play trombone...

i can play the drums... and... i'm a virtuoso on the swinette(it's where you stretch a rubberband across a pigs ass, and pluck it with your teeth).

I'm a kind of jack of all trades, master of none with what I can play. I can play the guitar and bass to some degree of competency, and I can hold a steadier beats than most normal people on the drums, but I don't practice enough of the guitar and bass. I would play more guitar if I had an electric, or a better acoustic with a cut-away so I could start to learn more solos, but I haven't touched my bass for a month or so :(

I also wish I'd take the time to learn my scales properly so I could start to improv a lot more.

I've played the cello for eight years...

I also have this little bamboo flute that I toot toot toot on a lot... to rock music... :rolling:

Back