My Combine poster

Cool!

I thought no one else had noticed the dove on the in-game posters. It's kinda worn and faded, but I imagine that's what it looks like when it's new.

A real keeper.

I love the Combine font. Too bad only 3 letters of it are ever seen.

Huh? Did I miss something?

Is there some hidden easter egg type alphabet of Combine font that I've never seen?

Potentially even harder to find then the Chumtoad?

Wait a second.

Nevermind. :eek:

Imageshack has a 1.5MB limit... ;(
There has to be somewhere you can host it.

Where's the outlines of the dove in the original textures?

I really don't remember the dove on that sign in game... must not be looking hard enough :p Looks cool though... but your peach coloured walls don't quite give the oppressive ambiance of the game :LOL:

All power to those who create their own Half-Life merchandise. I just wish valve would give everyone outside the US a reasonable shipping service on some of the nicer stuff... Always wanted that combine wall lithograph :(

I really don't remember the dove on that sign in game... must not be looking hard enough :p

This particular poster is right over Breens office door. Of course the dove is symbolism for freedom, which I don't think the majority of the populace of former City 17 agreed with :p

Hey how did you get it printed? Are there printing places that will do it?

I can't save the picture :|

But yeah, I also wanna know where you could get something like this printed.

I couldn't save it using Firefox, but IE seemed to work. Boo Rapidshare. Unfortunately, I'm not at school, otherwise I'd host it myself.

I'm getting mine printed on Monday. Ah, the benefits of working at Staples :p

Yeah, I thought you just updated it. It looks really clear, and good job. I just thought you made a more original one, but I would definitely buy a poster like that.

And Jesse, WTF with the avatar?

I'm going to print off a copy at University. I still got money left on my print card the Uni gives out at the start of the year. Might even get it laminated like my other Half Life 2/Ep 1/Ep 2 posters.

Thanks for uploading!

Back