My desk (kinda of akward to work at)

Lupus

Reaction score
My desk (kind of akward to work at)

The pink stuff in the glass is garg wizz, incase you were going to ask.

composite6s7gc.jpg

You make that model yourself ?

It looks sweet !

Nice idea to put it on your desk aswell :)

Noh way is that a render!! looks more photoshop!! but if it is a render, you are ****ing awesome mate, keep up the great work for BM:S

Thanks :) My friend gave me the idea, so I had a bash at compositing and this is what I came up with.

*squinches eyes* Is the desk and stuff modeled too?! If so, great job man. I really like the computer screen, looks very realistic =)

try another render with yafray. Blender fails at soft shadows :p

Bah yafray, it enjoys crashing when I try to use it :( And has a tendence to render in perspective view, not orthogonal for some reason.
I'd like to use it, just it can take awhile to learn good settings since it takes so long to render :(

The monitor is realistic because it is real :p The garg is the only 'non-real' thing in the pic.

Samio said:
*squinches eyes* Is the desk and stuff modeled too?! If so, great job man. I really like the computer screen, looks very realistic =)
omg.. :p lol

edit: nice to see something from BM:S :thumbs: nice render

Think it is about 160k ish, hoping the normal maps turn out well. Of course that would help if any of the damn programs worked properly for me! Raawr :mad:

fantabulous work. around how many polys do you estimate the low poly (in-game one) version of the garg will be?

Man, your desk is so clean. That's why I thought it was a model. My computer area is super trashy. *stares at the mustard stain on the LCD*. :hmph:

Back